PDA

View Full Version : SO GLAD the scramble on Yavin battle pack will be released again....

bkusna
08-13-2010, 03:03 PM
I have a huge hanger diorama with 6 BIG x-wings missing these ground crews and transport....THANK YOU HASBRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: coming out in March at TRU....no pilot or droid though

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-20-2010, 01:48 AM
So it's not actually the Scramble on Yavin pack, seeing as how it doesn't have Red Leader or R5-H6. Still, yeah, it's nice that the cart and crew member will be back out there for people who missed them.

JediTricks
08-20-2010, 03:49 PM
I'm more excited that it's coming out that way when we suggested that very idea.

Blue2th
08-20-2010, 06:10 PM
Just a cart and crew member?

morpheus282
08-20-2010, 07:02 PM
I'd like to see a single carded flight crew member next. Or even better, a battle pack of various crew members along with the missing scanning crew guy and crate!

Mad Slanted Powers
08-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Yeah, I was excited at first, but then saw it wasn't the whole thing. Still, it's better than nothing I suppose.

Right now, eBay has one of the original set currently at $56.28, and another one with a Buy it Now price of $220.

RamaSha
08-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Pretty much exactly what I was afraid would happen.

figrin bran
08-20-2010, 11:17 PM
I could use an extra cart and crew member.

Still, many other battlepacks have been reissued and I don't see why Scramble on Yavin couldn't have been as well.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-21-2010, 12:04 AM
I could use an extra cart and crew member.

Still, many other battlepacks have been reissued and I don't see why Scramble on Yavin couldn't have been as well.
Its release came somewhat near the end of the deep-box battle packs. It wouldn't fit into the new style, so they're not releasing it again.

nohagent
08-21-2010, 02:33 PM
wow, that hasbro panel was misleading about this. I was there when they spoke about this. Whats his name from hasbro told us all in the audience to not buy this pack on ebay because they were re-releasing it in the spring. He did not say it was not coming with the other figs. Typical Hasbro, and people here get on me when bag on Hasbro..........

Oh yeah, after that panel I asked Hasbro why there was such short run of the CW Darth Sid/ Thi Sen wave and Hasbro told me it was released in the same number as all the figures and to keep my eyes open as TRU would still be receiving these waves on red cards among the new blue card release. I think they just lied to me and my kid to appease us.

Background Character
10-05-2010, 07:05 AM
Is the re-release of the Yavin ground transport and crew member definite?

I see that someone on E-bay has just put one up for auction at a very reasonable price in the box. I'm debating wether or not to bid on it, but if it's going to be re-released for sure, I will wait. I don't really care about the pilot or droid, but want the ground crew and transport.

Anyone have confirmation? Anyone have an idea of the price?

bkusna
10-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Is the re-release of the Yavin ground transport and crew member definite?

I see that someone on E-bay has just put one up for auction at a very reasonable price in the box. I'm debating wether or not to bid on it, but if it's going to be re-released for sure, I will wait. I don't really care about the pilot or droid, but want the ground crew and transport.

Anyone have confirmation? Anyone have an idea of the price?

It will be a TRU exclusive deluxe vehicle with a price point of around $14.99-$17.99.....probably more like the $17.99

JediTricks
10-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Around here, the TRU-exclusive deluxe fig & vehicle sets go between $17 and $20!

nohagent
10-07-2010, 02:44 AM
I remember when I saw one of these at sears last year after xmas. they wanted 29.99. Ha I thought, I will be in target soon enough. Well.........after that I never saw it again.....................

Background Character
10-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Thanks for all the good info!

I did the same thing and waited the first time this was out and am now regretting it. I will definately pick up a re-release.

I'm still debating the E-bay purchase. I might bid on it just to have the original version in case they change any nuances. This guy has it up for only $29.99 which isn't too far off from the original purchase price.

I have a feeling that once the word spreads about a re-release we'll be seeing more of these go up on E-bay for more reasonable prices than the $200 we've been seeing lately!