PDA

View Full Version : Custom Paint Jobs

Turambar
08-21-2010, 02:41 PM
I've unsuccessfully searched the web and forums for this, but I was wondering if anyone had a link to people/shops that will do custom painting on the 12" figure heads. Or do you just do it yourselves?
Anyway, I just cannot stand looking at the black lipstick on my ROTS Anakin anymore. I'm afraid if I try to fix this that I'll do more harm than good, and would rather just mail it to a painter that can do the job right.
Any info would be great. Thanks

AmanaMatt
08-22-2010, 09:14 PM
I've unsuccessfully searched the web and forums for this, but I was wondering if anyone had a link to people/shops that will do custom painting on the 12" figure heads. Or do you just do it yourselves?
Anyway, I just cannot stand looking at the black lipstick on my ROTS Anakin anymore. I'm afraid if I try to fix this that I'll do more harm than good, and would rather just mail it to a painter that can do the job right.
Any info would be great. Thanks

Keep in mind that this is pandora's box for 12" collectors. Once you go down this road, 'ye never turning back'

Anyway, depends on what you are willing to pay. Some do their own, some have them done - as I do.

If you want to get started doing your own, check out the custom section at Sideshowcollectors.com - it'll point you in the right direction