PDA

View Full Version : September hauls....

bkusna
09-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Wave 2 magnaguard and commander cody......couple more snowtroopers....

Ando
09-02-2010, 05:11 PM
- 1 Nerf Alpha Trooper blaster for a friend's birthday present. We gave it to him last night. He loved it!

- 2 Nerf Stampede ECS-50 blasters. I opened one up and played with it briefly during lunch. After my employees go home, I am going to check the range on it in the warehouse.

- 12 D cell batteries for the Stampedes.

bkusna
09-02-2010, 06:00 PM
A whole mess of wave 2 and ALL figures other than vintage now $6.96 at Walmart.....

AmanaMatt
09-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Scored Wave 2 (ROTS) at Walmart.....better looking in person

Umbra
09-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Bought Boba Fett at Toys R Us yesterday, the Magna Guard looked much better in person, but at $10 a pop I had to pass

JediTricks
09-02-2010, 10:56 PM
My birthday was the end of last month, but I've been so busy I haven't had time to post hauls yet...

AT-AT
Masterpiece Grimlock
Force FX Anakin Ep 3 removable blade lightsaber
500gb 2.5" hard drive for PS3
America the Book teacher's edition
Blazing Saddles blu-ray
Probe Folder double-bladed liner-lock knife
Quantum Mechanix Stargate SG1 Mirror

And then afterward...
2x Saga Legends Snowtroopers (today's has a white helmet!)
Iron Man Hulkbuster Iron Man
TF Breacher
TF Insecticon
Saga Legends Battle Droid 2-pack
TVC Magnaguard Silver chase card

bkusna
09-02-2010, 11:01 PM
My birthday was the end of last month, but I've been so busy I haven't had time to post hauls yet...

AT-AT
Masterpiece Grimlock
Blazing Saddles blu-ray

And then afterward...
TF Breacher
TF Insecticon

This is the white helmet I like from the legacy collection last year The new Snowtrooper has a white capped helmet with a yellowed face guard whereas the original had an all-yellowed removable helmet. This is a significant change on this figure, trust us! ."http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=JReviews&rop=showcontent&id=203

Ando
09-03-2010, 12:32 PM

AT-AT
Masterpiece Grimlock
Blazing Saddles blu-ray

And then afterward...
TF Breacher
TF Insecticon

That's a nice haul!

DarkArtist
09-03-2010, 01:36 PM
so far a Vintage Treepio
Pursuit of Cobra Dusty
Pursuit of Cobra Zartan.

that's going to be it for this month $$$ is way too tight to buying stuff at the moment.

bkusna
09-03-2010, 07:28 PM
6 magnaguards and 6 sandtroopers today .....Walmart rocks...keeps stocking cases of wave 2 on a daily basis:thumbsup:

JediTricks
09-03-2010, 08:22 PM
This is the white helmet I like from the legacy collection last year The new Snowtrooper has a white capped helmet with a yellowed face guard whereas the original had an all-yellowed removable helmet. This is a significant change on this figure, trust us! ."http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=JReviews&rop=showcontent&id=203I am aware of that variant, it's just as bad IMO. The one I picked is nearly all-white, but the one I got last week is just the regular pink crap all the way around.

RUSHBOY
09-04-2010, 02:23 AM
marvel universe Mary jane w/ pooch

TVC commander cody foil chase :thumbsup:

figrin bran
09-05-2010, 01:13 AM
Masterpiece Grimlock
Vintage wave 2 Sandtrooper
Marvel Universe Skrull Soldier
Tron Legacy diecast Recognizer

Ando
09-06-2010, 01:47 AM
- 2 more Nerf Alpha Trooper blasters. 1 for my wife and 1 for our friend Annie (a much belated birthday gift).

figrin bran
09-08-2010, 10:21 PM
GI Joe Pursuit of Cobra Quick Kick, Spirit Iron Knife, Jungle Viper

bkusna
09-08-2010, 10:22 PM
4 more snowtroopers and 2 more magnaguards.....and luke xwing from 2003 for $30:laugh::yes:I still think this is the greatest big wing xwing out there...especially the paint deco

sergiurusu
09-11-2010, 03:35 AM
Sideshow 1:6 Palpatine arrived

bkusna
09-11-2010, 08:52 AM
VINTAGE AT-AT and rocket Fetts delivered on the same day.....Xmas in sept:love:

Ando
09-13-2010, 01:28 PM
- Nerf Longstrike CS-6 on sale at Fred Meyer for $17.09.

I couldn't resist and I really like this blaster. Not as much as the Alpha Trooper or Stampede, but it's fun. Just wish the shoulder stock wasn't a one time snap in place piece. It doesn't come out once you install it.

JediTricks
09-13-2010, 07:20 PM
Nerf Stampede - a belated birthday present. Pretty nifty, unloads darts with nary a thought.

Blue2th
09-13-2010, 09:16 PM
I had went looking around at the Walmarts to see if they had any comic packs on sale.
I was panicking because I couldn't find the X-Wing Ibtisam & Nrin Vakil which I wanted for a long time but forgot about. Luckily I finally found a dilapidated one after hitting 5 or so Walmarts. Still it was $11, but I was just happy to find one.
Also got:

Janek Sunber & Amanin (for around $7)
Storm Commando $ General Weir ($11)

Stopped into Kmart and there was a clearance sale at $7.70 a piece:

Asajj Ventriss & Tol Skorr
Luke Skywalker & Deena Shan
Ki-Adi Mundi & Sharad Hett
Antares Draco & Ganner Krieg

I was going to order these at HTS because they are on sale for $11 but got better deals. Still have to get the Luke & Clone Emperor which is sold out, and of course the Celebration and Comic-Con 2 packs before they sell out, but I'm getting caught up on these quickly.

figrin bran
09-13-2010, 11:32 PM
2 X Rocket Firing Boba Fett
GI Joe Resolute Joes 7 pack, Cobra 7 pack.

JediTricks
09-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Mail-away retro-style Rocket-Firing Boba Fett - like everybody else who got theirs in the mail, the box on mine was mangled, mine was actually OPEN even, but somehow the card and bubble survived intact. Cool figure, I'm leaving mine carded, will probably get a duplicate for opening. Uses modern small pegholes instead of classic larger ones tho'.

Nerf Alpha Trooper - bought this for my Nerf war at my sister's place on Friday mainly because a 4th person will be joining us and I didn't have enough to go around. Throws the balance of clips off though, but you can only do so much. The gun is a bit slim, but surprisingly fun, good range and stealthy single-shot sound, excellent rapid-fire mode despite an awkward forward grip.

JediTricks
09-24-2010, 10:59 PM
Transformers Sidearm Sideswipe - better than I had become fearful of. Too many seams in alt mode, colors too similar to other Sideswipes, bot is a little finicky and seemingly-fragile (not as fragile as it appears to be, but lots of that appearance), out of proportion head. That said, I really like its transformation and detail in bot mode, I really like the pistols, I basically like this figure. It isn't for everybody though.

TF Hailstorm - um, what is this mess? Small, awkward alt mode with hollow cockpit, marble-shooter missiles that don't fire for crap, an odd transformation that shrinks the figure, really short and odd bot mode that's just awkward. Not a go.

Nerf Raider - Hasbro replaced mine for free, FAST!

figrin bran
09-26-2010, 11:31 PM
Transformers Hailstorm

Pursuit of Cobra Jungle Viper

GI Joe 25th anniversary Arctic HISS

Blue2th
09-27-2010, 09:04 AM
Walmart Jabba and Throne

CW Kit Fisto
CW Mace Windu
CW Pre Visla
CW Ki Ad-Mundi
CW Anakin in Cold Weather Gear (Red Card)

JediTricks
09-27-2010, 10:30 PM
2x Saga Legends Snowtrooper - TRU sale, both have fairly peachy heads tho'. 1 had the 3rd weapon pack, completing the set for me.

Gentle Giant Jango Fett minibust mk 2 - thanks to Jango Speck for selling me his. My first GG, it's very nice, I think better even than the GG pics show. The chromey paint looks so good, it's hard to believe it's not made of metal. The guns and helmet look great, the rangefinder is on a bendy silver post, the jetpack is impressive, the pose is nice, it even has the Kamino saberdart.

bkusna
09-27-2010, 11:50 PM
6 more snowtroopers at TRU.....I've lost count:hurt:

Slicker
09-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Still under 100...

bkusna
09-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Still under 100...

I picked up two more snowtroopers today....almost all peach/pink helmets :upset::upset:

Blue2th
09-30-2010, 07:31 PM
TRU finally put their Clone Wars Nikto Guards out. Picked up 2 of them.

Glad I didn't have to get him online.