PDA

View Full Version : TVC Clonetrooper

happy
09-09-2010, 06:44 PM
I was just wondering what is going on with the Vintage Clone Trooper. The several I have found at retail are packaged with their helmets on, but I have seen some pictured in the package with the helmets off. Does anyone know what the deal is?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-09-2010, 06:54 PM
This sort of thing changes from time to time . . . it seems like people are only finding him with the helmet on.

Jayspawn
10-02-2010, 11:45 PM
I've seen tons of these in stores -all with the helmets on. I've passed on this figure so far as the unpainted black helmet stripe bugs the hell out of me.

El Chuxter
10-03-2010, 12:04 AM
I've only seen them "helmet on." Is the "helmet off" maybe being held for a re-release, or have people found it?

Personally, I've passed, because I'm so bloody sick of Clonetroopers, I have no interest whatsoever. :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-03-2010, 12:33 AM
I doubt it's going to be a running change; it was very likely just a sample that they changed before it went to production.

That said, the trooper is currently shipping with its belt finally the right way up. The helmet paint is unchanged, but hopefully this means that this will be corrected from here on out.