PDA

View Full Version : H: tac y wing ROTS KB 9pk W tac tie bomber, interceptor

jedikiss
09-11-2010, 08:53 PM
as title says, have loose tac y wing complete w/ bomb and r5 antena, no figires though otherwise complete. And 1 ROTS KB 9 pk minmb. Will trade 1:1 for tac target white/lt grey tie bomber and or tlc tru tie interceptor complete but pilot not needed.
Willing to toss in random rebel pilot and astromech w/ y wing

jedikiss
09-13-2010, 07:04 AM
as far as mando arms:

at first i wanted the new mando bp, but as time passed, i wasnt sure i wanted that many mandos since so much alike. But now in retrospect, i do want at least the accessories in this order: pair of arm weapons and maybe the darker pistol and non fifing backpack. (ie just the accessories w/o fig) to doctor up the mando biker.
if anyone that ordered several mandos w/ arm gauntlets, and is willing to part w/ the accessories, PLEASE pm me. I am willing to trade a figure for just those accessories mentioned, in that order- pair arm gauntlets are most priority.
i will trade one of the following loose figs: wm evol/target sote tie pilot (teardrop version), tlc agen kolar, luke pilot (vtsc body w/ eu luke stealth head), eu luke imperial officer disguise, cw mace (slave1), cw cody (dlx bike pack-in), legends maul, cw rex (forthcoming from hidden enemy or arc bp- assuming complete repack), any fig from otc/rots c3po/vader carry case (except fett and stormtrooper)

jedikiss
09-16-2010, 08:30 PM
mando arms trade pending
tie interceptor: kb 9 pk trade pending

tru tac y-wing trade for target tac tie bomber still desired

jedikiss
10-11-2010, 11:30 AM
trade offer now invalid...items wanted aquired....and only y-wing is available for sale now $35 shipped w/in usa