PDA

View Full Version : Toys R Us Express Stores

Mad Slanted Powers
09-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Looks like Toys R Us is returning to my town, at least for the holidays. I saw this story (http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2010/09/15/1620876/toys-r-us-to-open-store-at-bellinghams.html) in the local paper this week. Apparently TRU is opening 600 Toys R Us Express stores around the country, and plan to keep a few of them open after that. If they have any of the Star Wars exclusive items, this might be a chance for me to pick them up in person. I haven't really been checking the TRU website to see what they have available as far as exclusives go.

figrin bran
09-17-2010, 09:52 PM
I've been to one TRU Express and did not see any exclusive items and just a few Saga Legends but of course, your mileage will vary.

Mad Slanted Powers
09-17-2010, 10:04 PM
Looks like the exclusives I am most interested aren't due out until next year anyway - the Endor pilots and the repacked rebel tech and transport. Whatever the case may be, I can swing by when I check out Target as it won't be too far away from that part of the mall.

JetsAndHeels
09-29-2010, 09:17 PM
We just got a TRU Express store here in town and I am so glad. I went last week and picked up wave 2 of the Transformers generations figs. That helps me out so much since Walmart and Target only have wave 1 stuff.