PDA

View Full Version : If they made a GH Sandcrawler vehicle

Tycho
09-21-2010, 11:41 PM
I turned down the PotD at TRU yesterday. I suppose I'll be able to buy this one again, later, but I wasn't inspired to buy it.

However, these are the droids I'm looking for if a GH Sandcrawler was made.

I'm not sure about Luke's Landspeeder for GH. But I can always buy this later on the 2ndary market if I really have to.

GH_fan
09-27-2010, 01:55 PM
However, these are the droids I'm looking for if a GH Sandcrawler was made.

I'm not sure about Luke's Landspeeder for GH. But I can always buy this later on the 2ndary market if I really have to.

Me too on the Sandcrawler!!!! I would also love a realistic speeder and a Bantha to go with it .... what a set that would be :thumbsup:
Come on Hasbro !!!!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

Fat Valentino
12-14-2010, 03:57 AM
That's funny. I'm actually working on a realistic Galactic Heroes Landspeeder right now....

GH_fan
12-14-2010, 09:17 AM
That's funny. I'm actually working on a realistic Galactic Heroes Landspeeder right now....
thats awesome! what did you use to make it? did you make the jabba's dias in the background or buy it off ebay? i think i saw it there ...

Fat Valentino
12-14-2010, 12:32 PM
No, I made the Dias. I've sold a few of them on ebay over the last couple years. I did a lot of customs a few years ago, and have just gotten into it again, though Galactic Heroes are not really my collecting focus anymore. :love:

Tycho
12-14-2010, 08:44 PM
That landspeeder is awesome Fat Valentino!

Fat Valentino
12-23-2010, 01:58 AM
If there is going to be a Galactic Heroes Sandcrawler, and a Galactic Heroes Landspeeder, there aught to be some massacred Jawas!

GH_fan
12-23-2010, 09:59 AM
very creative! they would go well with my burnt Uncle Owen & Aunt Beru! :thumbsup:

Tycho
12-23-2010, 10:02 PM
These customs are wrong Fat Valentino. It's the first time you've ever made an error.

Galactic Hero characters are always smiling!

These Jawas should have big grins or something - perhaps with "x's" in place of their eyes.

But they are after all Galactic Heroes. They should look happy they are dead, mutilated, and burnt to a crisp! ;)

GH_fan
12-24-2010, 11:46 AM
very creative! they would go well with my burnt Uncle Owen & Aunt Beru! :thumbsup:
Lars Homestead

Fat Valentino
12-27-2010, 04:54 AM
With authentic Anchorhead footwear, I see!

ShaakB
12-27-2010, 05:37 PM
What kind of paint do you use when you make a custom figure? Is it acrylic? I saw someone had made a custom Juno, and I am thinking I want to try my hand at it. I don't know where to begin.

Fat Valentino
12-28-2010, 12:38 AM
I use Testor's Model Paints, then I bake the hell out of the figure under a 100 Watt Bulb for awhile, until it cures fully...sometimes Testor's has a nasty habit of deciding not to dry...

GH_fan
01-03-2011, 09:48 PM
What kind of paint do you use when you make a custom figure? Is it acrylic? I saw someone had made a custom Juno, and I am thinking I want to try my hand at it. I don't know where to begin.

I use the Citadel foundation paints and they work pretty well but are more expensive than the acrylic paints from a craft store.