PDA

View Full Version : EPIII Full Of Drama

Boba Wett
03-02-2002, 11:12 AM
I remeber hearing, forgit where, that in Epsiode III, when Anakin becomes Darth Vader, and Obi-Wan is sen to "Protect" Padme from Vader, Obi-Wan and Padme start to share feelings with each other.

Now I know this might seem a little stupid, but it sounds right. Since they think Anakin is dead, and see the rise of Darth Vader, and since Chancellor Palpatine things if we could get Padme and kill her, than that would send Vader/Anakin all the way to the dark side. So, as Obi-Wan starts to watch over her, with their fellings about Padme loosing her soul mate and Obi-Wan loosing his fomer apprentice and almost son, they begin to "react" to their sad feelings.

Now, this will be a small part of the big story, but it already speaks for itself that Epsiode III will be full of drama.

Rollo Tomassi
03-02-2002, 12:26 PM
While I don't think there wil be anything (other than close friendship) between Padme and ObiWan, I think Palpatine will "encourage" Anakin to see something that's not there and this "betrayal" will lead to his fall to the dark side.

Jek Porky 2002
03-03-2002, 10:09 AM
I also don't believe anything will happen between Obi-Wan and Padme, I think she will have learned her lesson that a Jedi cannot love, and I think Obi-Wan would certainly not stoop to the same low as Anakin he's a proper Jedi that obeys the rules.

JEDIpartner
03-04-2002, 08:30 AM
I think that there may be more there for Palpy to use in manipulating Anakin's feelings and anger. After all... we are seeing that Palpy is a very clever person who is very capable of getting the tide to turn his way.

Toad
03-04-2002, 02:39 PM
I really hope that doesn't happen.

Jek Porky 2002
03-06-2002, 05:21 PM
Yeah me too.

Darth Ovori
03-06-2002, 08:13 PM
I have to agree, Obi-wan is way too loyal to the Jedi Code...

It would hint that theres a dark side to everyone and ruin the image of a true Jedi...

JEDIpartner
03-11-2002, 03:48 PM
I think I was mis-read...

I think that the bond of friendship is just ONE of the many things that Palpatine will use to turn Anakin away from the Jedi and Padme.

2-1B
09-04-2005, 02:32 AM
I have to agree, Obi-wan is way too loyal to the Jedi Code...

Absolutely !

"Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic. TO DEMOCRACY!"

JimJamBonds
09-04-2005, 12:52 PM
"too loyal"???? Are you guys serious? How can that be a problem, what should have Obi done then?