PDA

View Full Version : Dexter: Season 5

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-11-2010, 04:21 PM
(spoilers about season 4)

Anybody else watching this? I'm enjoying it so far although I'm curious to see how things play out this season after Rita's death. I do like the interactions between Dex and Deb (and i'm not finding her too annoying this season!). Shockingly enough, I'm kinda annoyed at Angel and LaGuerta, but hopefully that'll pass.

I'm curious to see how this season pans out as it looks like Quinn is putting together the pieces about Dexter and I'm not sure how long Dex can keep the act going.

And last night's ending with Julia Styles witnessing his kill was interesting. Onward to the next episode!

InsaneJediGirl
10-11-2010, 09:57 PM
I'm not too excited...Kind of "meh". I was more looking forward to season 4, which was pretty cool for me. Its not that the season has been terrible, I just think there was an entire mistake killing Rita. Rita dies now Dex has to take care of the kids, focus more on that side of his life, etc etc. Basically one big serial killer nanny if they let it go too far in one direction.

I did enjoy when Aster and Cody were going away, Dex was contemplating on what makes him human. Loved that because I enjoy the tortured story :)

Also, I thought they had a Forensic consultant? CSI's don't have to wait for a coroner's/ME's release on the body. You might want to take your pictures and measurements beforehand though so the scene isn't disturbed. Of course, not everyone watching has a Forensics/CJ degree.

InsaneJediGirl
10-18-2010, 12:11 AM
JMG and I are the only ones watching Dexter? I find this kind of shocking.

Is it me or does it look like they are foreshadowing Julia Stiles as a possible love interest for Dexter? Maybe I'm reading too much into this...