PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone think there will be an exclusive figure for The Force Unleashed II?

borisfan84
10-14-2010, 10:52 PM
The Force Unleashed II is being released on October 26 and I was wondering if anyone has heard if there will be an exclusive figure given away when purchased like there was on the first game. The Stormtrooper Commander was a great figure and it would be great if there was a figure this time.

Mvader91
10-14-2010, 11:21 PM
The Force Unleashed II is being released on October 26 and I was wondering if anyone has heard if there will be an exclusive figure given away when purchased like there was on the first game. The Stormtrooper Commander was a great figure and it would be great if there was a figure this time.
:sleeping: The manager at Gamestop said with a preorder, you get an exclusive skin or suit. No figures are being released for the game until 2012 according to hasbro.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-15-2010, 01:25 AM
Given how so many Gamestops f'ed up the Stormtrooper Commander promotion, and the fact that we haven't heard anything by now, leads me to assume that there won't be any promo figures this time.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-17-2010, 09:11 AM
They could always just throw in some version of Vader... my friends who collect SW figures say there've been a couple made of that guy. :rolleyes:

I think seeing the first TFU figs pegwarm for almost a year says "no," too.

DarkArtist
10-21-2010, 09:45 AM
i doubt it... i just want the 26th to be here already... i'm hoping to get this game for my Birthday in 2 weeks....can't wait to play it for hours... hopefully getting the game for PS3, PSP and Wii:thumbsup:

jonthejedi
10-25-2010, 04:07 AM
Right there with you DarkArtist...counting the minutes now. I've had the $$$ set aside for months...but does anybody know if anyone will have it discounted at all this week...like Target or Wally? Haven't really selected a store to purchase it at yet.

DarkArtist
10-29-2010, 10:56 AM
my birthday is less than a week away so i'm hoping to unwrap this game soon.