PDA

View Full Version : Figures at Big Lots

El Chuxter
10-19-2010, 04:47 PM
Dunno if this was reported anywhere else, and I don't know enough about Clone Wars to provide a whole lot of useful info, but I saw what looked like one wave of Clone Wars figures from 2009 at Big Lots today.

They were $6, hardly a steal, and I don't recall seeing anyone who was HTF to my knowledge. I remember seeing Ahsoka (v1, with Snotty or whatever the little Hutt's name is), Dooku, Commando Droid, and a couple of different flavors of Clonetroopers, including one with a blue letter 'M' across his helmet (Rex? Cody? Fido?).

No idea if there are any others out there, but it might be worth stopping by if you're still looking for any figures from last year.

nohagent
10-19-2010, 05:15 PM
i dont know if they really hit all these stores nationwide. heard a recent rumor of vehicles at ross for 12.99. hit all my 5 ross's more than once and saw nothing

El Chuxter
10-19-2010, 05:33 PM
I've seen those, too. Most Ross and Marshall's stores should be gearing up for Christmas by adding extra aisles to their toy departments soon, if they haven't already.

Maradona
10-19-2010, 07:03 PM
I saw several of the vehicles and at least one battlepack at Ross/Marshalls. The vehicles first hit Costco over the summer at 2 for $24.99. I picked a few sets of 2 up during this time.

Maradona
10-19-2010, 07:04 PM
'M' across his helmet (Rex? Cody? Fido?).

Could it have been Rick Hunter? Sorry, couldn't resist a Robotech (Macross) comment.

El Chuxter
10-19-2010, 09:36 PM
The vehicles first hit Costco over the summer at 2 for $24.99.

The weird thing is that every Costco I've been to has had the vehicles (though some are sold out now) EXCEPT the nearest one, in San Bernardino. It had Battle Packs for the same price, but seems to be the only location with Battle Packs so far as I've been able to tell.

Darth Awgmon
10-20-2010, 01:08 AM
I bought some of these figures at Big Lots almost two weeks ago. The figures were in a small cardboard display that attaches to the side of an endcap. They were red card Clone Wars. They had Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Dooku, Commando Droid, Rex, Echo, and Denal. They were $6, so I picked up Denal and Echo, as I missed them earlier.
I also have seen a variety of vehicles at Ross over the last couple of weeks, at several different locations in TN and GA. I have seen Anakin's Fighter, Obi-Wan's fighter, Republic Fighter Tank, Grievous Starfighter, Blue AAT Droid Tank, Corporate Alliance Tank Droid. These are $12.99. Also have seen the Kamino and one other battle pack for $12.99. Also saw the V-19.

nohagent
10-20-2010, 08:30 AM
has anyone seen Ashoka's starfighter in any of these Ross stores?

Maradona
10-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Found and purchased 2 Battlefield playsets today at Big Lots. They are $30 each, lead painted included at no extra charge.

At a nearby Marshalls, I finally found the elusive Desert Viper. Still no Lava Pod, though...