PDA

View Full Version : Dear Hasbro - Here is my idea for the vintage series

Popasdei
10-26-2010, 11:35 AM
I really like the idea of the UGH Foil Carded proof cards its really fun finding your entire wave in the foil over just the regular proof cards, I want to expand upon that foil carded idea and actually make another tier of it. I would really like if they released some rare characters (ie: Blue Snaggletooth) with a GOLD foil, and its classified as an Ultra rare!

I think the hunt for one of these would be the best! :pleased:

El Chuxter
10-26-2010, 02:38 PM
Only if they released them on regular cards, too, would I be hip to this idea. Some of us are tired of the supposed "thrill of the hunt" when the manufacturers intentionally make things next to impossible to find.

bigbarada
10-27-2010, 06:25 PM
Yeah, this "thrill of the hunt" crap is horrible. I much prefer the "thrill of walking into Walmart because I needed some brake fluid and I just happened to pass through the toy aisle and see several brand new Star Wars figures."

The only thing that makes the "thrill of the hunt" even worse is when Hasbro floods the market with this ridiculously contrived "Ultimate Galactic Hunt" crap.

You can't intentionally mass-produce rarity.

Qui-Long Gone
10-29-2010, 08:08 PM
Yeah, this "thrill of the hunt" crap is horrible. I much prefer the "thrill of walking into Walmart because I needed some brake fluid and I just happened to pass through the toy aisle and see several brand new Star Wars figures."

Wow, I feel the exact same way about brake fluid as you do BB. :D

Rogue II
10-29-2010, 08:31 PM
I hate the idea of rare figures. I have not problem with Hasbro making the foil packaging rare, but not the figure itself.