bkusna
11-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Hoth battle packs x 2
snowtroopers x 4
swamp speeders x 2
No wave 3 yet:cry:

Popasdei
11-02-2010, 11:56 PM
I've boughten over 50 original complete loose vintage figures. I was winning em on ebay for about 2-6 bucks a piece.

figrin bran
11-03-2010, 12:40 AM
Defense of Hoth set
Toy Story 3 Blu ray/DVD combo

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-03-2010, 10:30 PM
At Walmart's $6 TVC sale:
*Commander Cody (figured this was the best version so I might as well get it)
*MagnaGuard
*Cloud Car Pilot (the first one is in the car, this one can walk around)

But I'm not going to return them at Target or anything since I have a heart.

bkusna
11-03-2010, 10:40 PM
30 vintage figures $6 each....:thumbsup:

El Chuxter
11-04-2010, 06:04 PM
A new baby brother for my daughter. :thumbsup:

bkusna
11-04-2010, 07:07 PM
CW flametrooper x2
CW ARF camo x2 wallyworld $6......:love:

Rogue II
11-05-2010, 12:27 AM

Congratulations, mi amigo.

TeeEye7
11-05-2010, 03:53 AM

Congratulations, mi amigo.

Felicidades from me as well! :thumbsup:

bkusna
11-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Walmart Tie Bomber x 2.....:love:

Mister Roboto
11-05-2010, 10:34 AM
For around the price of a couple AT-ATs, a couple waves of figures, and the Target Hoth sets, we planned a family trip to the Grand Canyon later this month. Its nice to get out once in a while.

figrin bran
11-14-2010, 12:52 AM
Jungle Camo ARF
Vintage Sandtrooper, Magnaguard, Anakin
Pursuit of Cobra HISS Tank

bkusna
11-14-2010, 01:03 AM
3 Piggy's so far....still looking for more :yes:

TeeEye7
11-14-2010, 11:07 AM
The text The Geology of Kern County by Natalie Bursztyn (signed by the author, who also happens to be a friend and college prof).

bkusna
11-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Not bad for a hunting day....didn't even know the new GH were even out yet ( sergeabt bric/Echo, senate commando/Aqua droid, barriss/vos)....and Battle of Orto

nohagent
11-14-2010, 09:31 PM
BKUNSA, question for ya as you are my Target inside info go to guy. If I pick up a possible black Friday item today what are my chances of getting the price match come black Friday? Would I need only a receipt? Bring the item in with the receipt, or return with instant repurchase. With that repurchase in mind, will they actually even let you repurchase or do they throw items in the the redcarts and not let you get it back?

I remember one time I say someone return a SW battlepack with these camo lookin tri-droids and they wouldnt let me buy it.

bkusna
11-14-2010, 09:36 PM
remember, target is strict on price adjustments...must be within 14 days of the original purchase...just bring in the receipt no item needed...seriously, if you need an embo for your kid's bday send me an address and i'll send you one free of charge...

nohagent
11-14-2010, 09:41 PM
thanks for the Target info. I guess I was PMing you while you were writing up that post

bkusna
11-14-2010, 10:24 PM
thanks for the Target info. I guess I was PMing you while you were writing up that post

No sweat, bud....I have a 5 year old son who knows everything about star wars, so I don't want you to miss an opportunity to be the Hero on his birthday :thumbsup:

bkusna
11-15-2010, 07:13 PM
After weeks of nothing....

figrin bran
11-15-2010, 10:56 PM
1 Rocket Firing Fett

from HTS : 4 X Camo ARFs
Pursuit of Cobra Duke

bkusna
11-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Check your mail today, that EMBO I sent you should be on your door step :thumbsup:

nohagent
11-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Hi there,

Will let you know when it gets here, my mail usually doesnt arrive until 5pm here

Thanks

bkusna
11-17-2010, 05:13 PM
Hi there,

Will let you know when it gets here, my mail usually doesnt arrive until 5pm here

Thanks
well, the tracking number says it's on the mail truck out for delivery so any time now....Your kid is gonna love this guy :yes:

BTW, I got a large box from StarWarsShop today full of stormtrooper commanders and Clone senate security guards for $5 each ..all came with hasbro protective cases....Why can't Hasbro release protective cases that are smaller like these to fit the recently released smaller cardbacks?????

nohagent
11-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Nice, they actually came with the protective cases too? Thats impressive.

Cool, Im watching for the mail truck hehe.

nohagent
11-17-2010, 05:27 PM
Passed up a Boba yesterday, thought it was the same one as the rise of Boba Fett pack. Just realized that was an oops

nohagent
11-17-2010, 06:10 PM
Excellent, Just arrived seconds ago.

Thanks again

Slicker
11-17-2010, 07:42 PM
Picked up some Christmas presents:

A Buzz Lightyear that has all of the sounds and bells and whistles and Cad Bane on his speeder. Got 'em for my nephew.

A 4 pack set of Beatles glasses for my uncle.

bkusna
11-17-2010, 07:52 PM
Excellent, Just arrived seconds ago.

Thanks again

No sweat, bud...I added a hasbro protective case so you would feel like you got it from an e-tailer.....:laugh:

bkusna
11-19-2010, 11:33 AM
4 GamGuards and 2 tie interceptors with the TRU BOGO 1/2 off and a whole bunch of stuff from HTS

JediTricks
11-20-2010, 05:54 PM
Across the last few awful weeks...

Digital caliper - $13 on Amazon, now I can measure in SAE or metric, and no more fraction-counting
Stormtrooper Commander x2 - $5 each at SWS
CW Senate Security - $5 SWS, his protective case went to my UGH Animated Debut Boba Fett
TVC Bar2-D2 - nifty! $7 at WM
TVC Wooof
Transformers Dirge - $9 at Target
TF Terradive
Iron Man 2 Iron Monger - $5 at WM, not too shabby, decent scale, needs wear paint though

BTW, I got a large box from StarWarsShop today full of stormtrooper commanders and Clone senate security guards for $5 each ..all came with hasbro protective cases....Why can't Hasbro release protective cases that are smaller like these to fit the recently released smaller cardbacks?????The Stormtrooper Commanders' protective cases are too small to fit much of anything except the smallest packaging. Meanwhile, the larger cases hold everything including the smallest packaging, although it's a very small margin being held there.

figrin bran
11-20-2010, 07:18 PM
TVC Admiral Ackbar, Wicket, R2, Gammorean Guard, Jedi Luke, Rebel Commando

DarkArtist
11-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Let's see:

Hot Wheels Batman Forever Batmobile
Vintage Jedi Luke
Vintage Admiral Ackbar
Vintage R2-D2
Wireless Wii Sensor Bar
The Force Unleashed comic book
3 minicon Transformers (not sure of the names)
Transformers Generations Bumblebee (pain to transform)
Transformers Brimstone

JediTricks
11-22-2010, 06:49 PM
TVC ROTJ Luke, Wicket, Rebel Commando, Gamorrean.

Kaptain Curk
11-23-2010, 03:41 PM
omg u guys buy alot of stuff! my granddaddy sayz whoever dies wit teh most toys still dies.

DarthQuack
11-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Board games galore this month....let's see if I can think of them all since I'm at work....

Go to the Head of the Class
Pay Day
Loopin Louie
Back Off Buzzard!
Dragon Strike
Weapons & Warriors
Dweebs, Geeks and Weirdos
Quicksand
Various pieces to complete my Fireball Island game.

TeeEye7
11-23-2010, 05:22 PM
They still make Loopin Louie?! My son had that YEARS ago!

nohagent
11-23-2010, 06:03 PM
Does anyone know that if I return items I bought online to a TRU store will I be penalized shipping costs?

I bought stuff for my kids birthday tomorrow back in Sept/Oct. Told my ex what I got the boy and well, I just spoke to my son on the phone and she went off and bought him a bunch of the things I told her that I already got. Difficult woman.

On top of that she says "well since you got your stuff on sale then just give me what you bought and I will return it with my receipt" Haha, yeah she would return the items with her receipt to get her money back and not reimburse me.

She tried this last Xmas with a Turbo Tank gift. Nasty woman

UKWildcat
11-27-2010, 08:17 PM
Alien Anthology Blu-ray/Last of the Mohicans: DDC Blu-ray - $56.47
Taken Blu-ray - $7.99
Pandorum Blu-ray - $6.99
The Crazies Blu-ray - $7.99
The Last House on the Left Blu-ray - $9.49
Saving Private Ryan: SS Blu-ray - $9.99
Walk Hard Blu-ray -$7.99
The Simpson's Movie Blu-ray - $6.49
Funny People Blu-ray - $10.99
Superbad Blu-ray (for my brother) - $4.59

All from Amazon. :D

JediTricks
11-28-2010, 05:02 PM
Does anyone know that if I return items I bought online to a TRU store will I be penalized shipping costs?

I bought stuff for my kids birthday tomorrow back in Sept/Oct. Told my ex what I got the boy and well, I just spoke to my son on the phone and she went off and bought him a bunch of the things I told her that I already got. Difficult woman.

On top of that she says "well since you got your stuff on sale then just give me what you bought and I will return it with my receipt" Haha, yeah she would return the items with her receipt to get her money back and not reimburse me.

She tried this last Xmas with a Turbo Tank gift. Nasty womanTRU will not refund you shipping costs no matter what you do, unfortunately. There might also be an issue about refunding sales tax, but that might have been someone else, I don't remember clearly. If she's willing to let you use the receipt, have her send you her receipt and you return the stuff with that.

figrin bran
11-28-2010, 11:57 PM
Clone Wars season 2 dvd set
TVC Ackbar
CW Undead Geonosian

Daryl VayDar
11-30-2010, 11:53 PM
2 Gamorrean Guards- WalMart
CW Shaak Ti- WalMart
CW Cato Parasitti- WalMart

Marvel Universe Ghost Rider- Target
Marvel Universe Constrictor- Target
Marvel Universe Iron Spider-Man- Target

Marvel Universe Guardian- Meijer

Wicket- HTS
2 Gamorrean Guards- HTS

Very surprised to find good stuff at WalMart, usually deadsville around here!
The MU Guardian was a nice find from an older wave.