PDA

View Full Version : Yard Sale Holiday Fl

Darth Howie
11-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Wow it's been 8 years since I posted here and still Remembered me! LOL
Let me state this now Mods I Have posted this in the Wrong Section Please Move it and I am sorry it's been a while since I have been on any Forum.

Now to the Point,

I am Having a MEGA yard sale this sat and sunday, Everything must go! I have Tons of Star Wars and Joes toys to sell cheap! If you don't like my price make an offer and the odds are that I will accept it! I have been priceing things all night and to my amazement counted 9 tiefighters includeing a tie bomber! I forgot I had that! I am not spammer just someone who has to sell his toys because I am sick of $50 storage bill every month.

I would rather the average toy collectors buy my stuff then the vultures that will buy and resell for 4X's more. I Have posting on craigs list all week and been Slammed by people wanting to come early and I tell them nope show up at 8 am Saturday morning first come first serve!

It's in Holiday Florida on Binder Dr just Off beacon square. I hope you come buy my stuff. All loose figures are $1 and Packaged figures $2 unless marked Different I have some that are $3 Like the star tours droids.

Hope to see you
Thanks for reading..

JimJamBonds
11-06-2010, 10:05 AM
No I don't remember you.

Rogue II
11-06-2010, 05:18 PM
I don't remember you either, unless you changed your name from "Howie Feltersnatch" to "Darth Howie".