PDA

View Full Version : Proof Cards from C5?

sith_killer_99
11-14-2010, 12:38 AM
Okay, so I admit, the new vintage style cards have me excited about Star Wars again, for the first time in a long time. It's the best marketing ploy hasbro has used in years.

Anyway, I find myself on ebay from time to time looking to find cool little odds and ends to add to my collection. Tonight I found myself looking up proof cards when I came across the Celebration 5 proof card sets. There were several available, mostly the ESB 4 pack.

Does anyone know which cards were sold or available? I am looking for a complete list if at all possible.

Also for you vintage collectors who were recession proof I noticed a lot of Revenge proofs up for sale. They appear to be legit with many of them being AFA certified. They seem to be going for better price than you might have paid 10 years ago, but still way to rich for my blood. But hey, if you have between $3,000-$10,000 you might be able to pick up some rare oddities.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-20-2010, 12:59 AM
By "proof cards," you mean the unpunched cards with no figures on them, yes? If so, then four ESB ones were available at Comic Con: Luke, Han, Vader, and Boba. Four ROTS ones were at CV: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Grievous, and Cody. They all had the UGH foil and were all given out for free.

sith_killer_99
11-20-2010, 01:12 AM
Thanks for the info. :thumbsup: