PDA

View Full Version : Buy a PS3 and get TFU2 free...

Rocketboy
11-17-2010, 10:26 PM
...on Black Friday.

I went to Target tonight to finally buy myself a PS3. The clerk opened the cabinet and saw there was one that had a free copy of The Force Unleashed 2 and The Prince of Persia on Blu-Ray packed in, so naturally he grabbed that one for me.
When he tried to ring it up the register wouldn't let him and said they couldn't sell it until Friday 11/26. Someone had placed it out by mistake. I tried talking him into finding a way to letting me get to no avail. Since he was nice about it and I didn't want to get him in trouble, I didn't throw a fit like some people would.
I decided to wait and try for it next Friday.

But after thinking about it, I'll probably just go tomorrow and get a regular PS3. I'm not even sure I want TFU2 (since I haven't played TFU) and I don't give a sh** about The Prince of Persia. Plus, I don't want to fight the idiot crowds to maybe get it. Besides, I want my PS3 now!

But I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone was considering picking up a PS3 soon.

DarkArtist
11-22-2010, 07:40 AM
...on Black Friday.

I went to Target tonight to finally buy myself a PS3. The clerk opened the cabinet and saw there was one that had a free copy of The Force Unleashed 2 and The Prince of Persia on Blu-Ray packed in, so naturally he grabbed that one for me.
When he tried to ring it up the register wouldn't let him and said they couldn't sell it until Friday 11/26. Someone had placed it out by mistake. I tried talking him into finding a way to letting me get to no avail. Since he was nice about it and I didn't want to get him in trouble, I didn't throw a fit like some people would.
I decided to wait and try for it next Friday.

But after thinking about it, I'll probably just go tomorrow and get a regular PS3. I'm not even sure I want TFU2 (since I haven't played TFU) and I don't give a sh** about The Prince of Persia. Plus, I don't want to fight the idiot crowds to maybe get it. Besides, I want my PS3 now!

But I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone was considering picking up a PS3 soon.

have to agree with you on the crazyness of trying to fight the crowds on Black Friday in hopes of scoring a nice deal on the PS3.... plus getting up early is awful if you don't have to... plus like you I have no desire to see, rent or own Prince of Persia..

however on subject of The Force Unleashed.... the game is worth it. the first was great and I'm hearing great reports about the sequel.. I say it's definately worth picking up the Force Unleashed or at least rent it from a Blockbuster or something and try it out. I still play the game almost everyday if I get the chance and I've beat the games many times over, but for the life of me I'm still excited over the game and love discovering new tricks and secrets and of course blasting Stormies is just too much fun... this is the SW game to get:thumbsup: