PDA

View Full Version : HTS has ROTJ wave

mtriv73
11-19-2010, 12:00 PM
The title says it all. Use sw2010 for 10% off or if you're really ambitious use family2010 for 20% off.

They limited me to 2 figures each per order which was more than enough for everything but gamorreans.

bkusna
11-19-2010, 12:23 PM
The title says it all. Use sw2010 for 10% off or if you're really ambitious use family2010 for 20% off.

They limited me to 2 figures each per order which was more than enough for everything but gamorreans.

AWESOME!!!!!! You could have your mom, grandma, uncle, cousin, etc....order you 2 each
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars?BR=495&ST=SO&PG=4

bkusna
11-19-2010, 12:34 PM
AND the WHOLE EMBO and QUINLAN waves TOO!!!!!

Snowtrooper
11-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Thanks!! Placed an order for a couple of G. Guards, Luke, R2, and Wicket(basically the ones I was missing). I used the family2010 code and, with the addition of a few more items, I got free shipping as well.

bkusna
11-19-2010, 01:00 PM
Thanks!! Placed an order for a couple of G. Guards, Luke, R2, and Wicket(basically the ones I was missing). I used the family2010 code and, with the addition of a few more items, I got free shipping as well.

GREAT JOB!!!! I think you have to purchase at least $50 in the cart to receive free shipping too :thumbsup:

Slicker
11-19-2010, 01:33 PM

They limited me to 2 figures each per order which was more than enough for everything but gamorreans.It's

AWESOME!!!!!! You could have your mom, grandma, uncle, cousin, etc....order you 2 each
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars?BR=495&ST=SO&PG=4Very

AND the WHOLE EMBO and QUINLAN waves TOO!!!!!Easy

Thanks!! Placed an order for a couple of G. Guards, Luke, R2, and Wicket(basically the ones I was missing). I used the family2010 code and, with the addition of a few more items, I got free shipping as well.To

GREAT JOB!!!! I think you have to purchase at least $50 in the cart to receive free shipping too :thumbsup:Multi-quote

Mister Roboto
11-19-2010, 03:44 PM
It's

Very

Easy

To

Multi-quote

Why? Its not like post padding is against the rules (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_post_padding).

bkusna
11-19-2010, 04:02 PM
Slicker,
when..

are..

you..

going...

to post..
something that helps others
with collecting??? Instead of just post bashing....I mean your last 12 posts have nothing to do with star wars ??????

nohagent
11-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Is there anything else I should buy right now before my depressions sits in?

Along with getting my kid figs at HTS i got a huge nerf gun. Need to order a picture of my ex wife to hang on the door. Problem is that even with the extra dart pack I dont think I will have enough shots to cover every lie and deception my ex and her attorney played out in court today.

Imagine how much more stuff I could have bought if I could have used my +50k on SW instead of an attorney.

Still have to go back Monday.....................arghhh

Slicker
11-19-2010, 06:31 PM
Post right before (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=740226&postcount=16)this one. :thumbsup:

Blue2th
11-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Is there anything else I should buy right now before my depressions sits in?

Along with getting my kid figs at HTS i got a huge nerf gun. Need to order a picture of my ex wife to hang on the door. Problem is that even with the extra dart pack I dont think I will have enough shots to cover every lie and deception my ex and her attorney played out in court today.

Imagine how much more stuff I could have bought if I could have used my +50k on SW instead of an attorney.

Still have to go back Monday.....................arghhh

Welcome to the club ;) I had a blood sucking lying plaintiff clean me out recently. Still haven't recovered completely.

I was staring at the new CW wave and the ROTJ wave today at Walmart for the first time, couldn't buy a thing.....yet. :ermm:

I feel for ya.