PDA

View Full Version : The Clone Wars 2011 Figures (new line-up!)

Tycho
11-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Guys: here's the 2011 Clone Wars list from Wal-Mart's computer:

(* means they have been previously released)

*Commander Gree
*Rex Cold Weather
*Cad Bane
*Odd Ball
Commander Jett
R7-A7
*Hondo Onaka
*Obi-Wan Kenobi
Heavy in Training Armor
Eeth Koth
Bariss Offe
Red Leader
Clone with Riot Gear
Clone Wolf
El-Les
Aqua Battle Droid
Saesee Tinn
Clone Trooper R7
*Plo Koon
Savage Oppres
Stealth Ops Clone
*Kit Fisto with Gear
Seripas
*Rex with Jet Pack (maybe - unless this is new)

There are a few characters here that should be of great interest to our readers!

Tycho
11-23-2010, 12:56 PM
*Commander Gree - this is good because I think I could use one more.

Commander Jett - haven't found him yet. I don't even think he's been released.

*Hondo Onaka - I need another Hondo. He's one of my favorite CW characters!

Heavy in Training Armor - too cool! Goes with Shaak-Ti and Sgt. Bric. It'd be nice if they also make Echo, Fives, and Cut-Up in their training gear so I can have a complete "losers" squad.

Eeth Koth - should be very cool. My General Grievous will be glad to have someone he can torture.

Bariss Offe - Nice. Ahsoka can have a friend. But isn't Bariss nearly Anakin's age? Skywalker just got promoted because Obi-Wan pushed for it, as probably did Palpatine.

Red Leader - Not sure who this will be.

Clone with Riot Gear - interesting.

Clone Wolf - This could be the Clone in Imperial Uniform. Very cool! Wolf was personally assigned to Plo Koon

El-Les - ? Where's El-Mor? El-Mor Fudd?

Aqua Battle Droid - These were very cool in the attack on Kamino. They were BIG too!

Saesee Tinn - broken horn? Hasbro did that to Tiin in 2004. I wouldn't think he'd be able to grow it back. Did he get horny with a prosthetic? Larry Flint would be so proud!

Clone Trooper R7 - ?

Savage Oppres - Darth Maul's brother? I wonder if they'll make Maul's whole family. Chewbacca never had that justice done.

Stealth Ops Clone - this could be cool. I don't think I've seen these guys on the show yet. Are they like the Shadow Troopers from Force Unleashed? Those guys are awesome!

Seripas - Not sure who this is either. Is this one of the other bounty hunters? I think this is the girl Zabrack. I'd buy her.

I'm really excited for these Clone Wars offerings! I plan to buy many more from this assortment than I do from vintage. A year or two ago, I swore it would be the exact other way around!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-23-2010, 02:01 PM
Nice list. Several have already been confirmed (Cad Bane, R7-A7, Hondo Ohnaka repack, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Hevy in Training Armor). Commander Jet was supposed to be out with the Quinlan Vos wave but was pushed to Spring due to production issues.

Obi-Wan and Cad Bane are both new figures, actually; Obi-Wan is based on the new character model, and Cad has more articulation and Todo 360. Rex with jetpack would be new, and I wouldn't be surprised if Plo Koon and/or Kit Fisto were new in some way (maybe the cold weather gear from the comics?). I'm not sure who Red Leader would be, either; Goji was Red Leader of his squadron, so it could be a repack.

Hopefully Wolffe will be in his silver armor - that would be more interesting than him in his officer uniform.

Tycho, El-Les was the Arcona bounty hunter who trained clones with Bric and Shaak Ti. Seripas was the bounty hunter on Felucia who was the tiny alien inside the big suit.

I'm surprised we're not getting the Mandalorian superintendent with poisoned tea bottle. :p

Tycho
11-24-2010, 01:58 AM
Thanks for the info JabbaJohnL!

Hopefully Wolffe will be in his silver armor - that would be more interesting than him in his officer uniform.

I'll disagree with you there, since I'd love to have a Clone in officer uniform. I never bought Yularen, but I might be tempted if there was a Clone Officer to pose him with.

Tycho, El-Les was the Arcona bounty hunter who trained clones with Bric and Shaak Ti.

I'd hoped for this figure! Another I'd sort of buy 3-4 of for aliens in Jabba's Palace, Ziro's Club, etc. I love the look of the Arcona alien for whatever reason - probably because Hem Dazon was the first alien you ever saw in the Mos Eisley cantina sequence and I wanted his realistic figure for forever. So El-Les will be great.

Seripas was the bounty hunter on Felucia who was the tiny alien inside the big suit.

That figure could be HUGE! They could make it a TRU exclusive like that Wat Tambor species alien from the video game that TRU sells now. (I obviously wasn't too interested in him and don't own him - though there's plenty of him still available at my TRU. Instead I bought like 10 Niktos.)

I'm surprised we're not getting the Mandalorian superintendent with poisoned tea bottle.

I'd prefer we got Satine. She'd make a cool, human female figure - though multiple Padmes are still lacking in both lines. But I'd still really like a Satine figure - and I hope they make sure her Mandalorian Dutchess "headress" is removeable, as she looks much better without it, for action scenes fighting alongside Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Bel-Cam Jos
11-24-2010, 05:04 PM
*Hondo Onaka - I need another Hondo. He's one of my favorite CW characters!

Red Leader - Not sure who this will be.

Clone with Riot Gear - interesting.I never found H.O.; looked cool in pictures.
I'd guess R.L. is a Clone Pilot.
Form of... an ice shield!

I'm surprised we're not getting the Mandalorian superintendent with poisoned tea bottle. :pNo, that will absolutely be a mail-away promotion with Brisk.

JediTricks
11-24-2010, 05:15 PM
Seripas is the alien inside the mech suit, the one you were telling me you wanted. Since the suit is only 2.06m, that's not too big for a basic, that's only Vader's height.

Tycho
11-25-2010, 09:48 AM
No, that will absolutely be a mail-away promotion with Brisk.

I drink Lipton. - And sometimes NesTea.

How come they don't get the Star Wars promotions? :D

[Please note: this is a joke. There is no Tea Party Star Wars figure mail-away.]

Blue2th
11-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Happy to see Hondo Onaka re-released. I didn't get one the first time around. Wish they'd re-release all of those from those last two red card waves. Though I think we are going to see a couple of those figures in some battlepacks at least.

Odd that they are doing a Barriss Offee in the CW line and the TVC simultaneously. I welcome both though. There hasn't been a good realistic Barriss yet and the CW version is also cool/cute.

nohagent
11-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Hmm, for Hasbro not wanting to do "playsets" I say the new slave one and last years MF are very playseteeey. My kid is 8 and still cant fly his MF around and was able to do so with mine when I was 4. I also have issue with the awkwardness of the new slave I. Nice and bigger but not good for flight as the doors seem to open too easily and there is no way to really hold it and fly it comfortably. My son got the Slave I for his birthday last night. He has not complained yet and seems happy but I still wonder if he would have been happier with the POTF versions I had stored away as opposed to these.

JediTricks
11-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Hasbro never said they don't want to do playsets, they said the market doesn't buy them, so now they shoehorn them into vehicles. They are concerned about whooshability though, that's why the Falcon has the removable battle-escape-pod.

Tycho
11-28-2010, 09:18 PM
The BMF is pretty much too large for "whoosh-ability."

However, the B-Slave-One is not and a hinged handle could have been added around the the back of the starship, so it folded in, and did not interfere with the "authentic" asthetics.

I wish I could illustrate this, but I'm not feeling patient enough to do the artwork. However, I can visualize this.

In spite of that fact, there is 'cost' to account for. I'm not sure (Mark B?) didn't look at a "flight handle" for this ship. He designed the previous versions. But it obviously didn't make it in.

The ship is NOT so much a playset, in that its cockpit and wings are designed to operate in landing and flight modes, so the intention that it be lifted is obviously there.

Hoping the design generates enough returns in its present state that a re-investment in its tooling can be part of an ESB re-release, I'd like:

a handle
the new paint scheme for Boba in ESB of course
new weapons - the Gattling gun missile launcer offered on the AOTC version rocked!
carbon frozen Solo - or better yet - the release of a carded Han figure that fits in the carbonite block (which in turn fits in the ESB ship) released at approximately the same time.
The vintage packaging I saw suggested in a Q&A is an awesome idea: it would have that orange flavor to it, with the new Bespin Wing Guard figures recreating the figure diorama (of loading carbon-frozen Solo) with the stormtroopers and Fett as was done in the 80's.

I don't care about the packaging much myself, because I open the vehicles I buy, but how cool would that be?!

Also, since a Jedi Starfighter need not be included with the ESB paint scheme - how about THIS:

Han Solo freezing platform / Sarlaac battle SA action figure
binders
extra hands that snap in place like 1998 Bespin Luke began - but these hands in the "Help I'm frozen!" position, the other pair capable of holding his skiff guard's blaster
the back of the carbonite block with the empty cavity that Han's body fell out of
a front of the carbonite block with clear parts of the plastic so you can see the figure inside the "coffin" just like the original vintage POTF figure
the front of the carbonite block duplicated again, this time with red tint to the clear parts, simulating Han's "unfreezing" - or do the part above this way.
a solid-color front of the carbonite block that fits over the SA Han figure, but looks completely frozen - just the way it looks on Cloud City when Boba Fett has the coffin loaded

This would all fit in a new Slave-One box that can even be smaller than the one released currently with the Jedi Starfighter packed in.

Slave-One does only 2 things (primarily) in the 2 films its featured in:

1. Attacks Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (AOTC)
2. Carries away Han Solo's frozen body (ESB)

We don't need a repack with Obi-Wan's starfighter from AOTC - though some day Hasbro could try this for new fans who might not even be born yet.

But I think us "old guys" want the ultimate ESB version.

Sold in vintage style packaging with the modern figures in a diorama on the box (like Lando and Lobot even!) would look super-sweet!

The Frozen Han - super deluxe figure - would rock.

The Clone Wars version featured 5 figures.

ESB could in a way:

1. Boba
2. Han
3. Carb block back
4. Carb block fronts (2)
5. stormtrooper

- The Bespin Guards and Lobot (perhaps NOT Lando - you could include him) might not be as dynamic for younger buyers.

Remember, CW included:

1. Boba
2. Bossk
3. Mace's Astromech
4. Anakin
5. Mace

and their accessories.

Bossk was a brand new figure thus far.

And they included their weapons.

Han would be the brand new figure this time around.

And include his extra "I'm frozen!" hands.

The carbonite tops (clear and opaque) would not require articulation and multiple parts even!

It's about time.

Bel-Cam Jos
11-29-2010, 09:38 PM
They are concerned about whooshability though, that's why the Falcon has the removable battle-escape-pod.I was always a "nee-ahhwww-ability" or "bbbsssshhhhkkk-ability" person, myself. ;)

I can see the Kenner-style pack-in sheet: "We Really Do Care... About Whooshability." :D

bkusna
12-25-2010, 03:03 PM
New ship for 2011!!!!
http://www.sandtroopers.com/Spice/posts/jedi_turbospeeder.jpg

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-12-2011, 02:11 PM
A few more of these (http://img208.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20110112/18/55214677201101121815482267400239567_000.jpg) were confirmed today: Barriss Offee and El-Les. Looks like Captain Lock, Eeth Koth's clone, will be a Kmart exclusive.

Tycho
01-13-2011, 10:21 AM
Cool pictures, JabbaJohn. Thanks for sharing. I especially like Bariss.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-13-2011, 02:45 PM
Sure thing.

But wait! There's more! :D

This picture (http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/600/medium/55214677201101131421273756001107443_002_1_.jpg) shows Ahsoka, Anakin, Aqua Droid, and Clone Commander Wolffe. This one (http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/600/medium/55214677201101131421273756001107443_001_1_.jpg) has Riot Control Clone Trooper, Eeth Koth, and Clone Commander Colt.

Anakin and Ahsoka are based on their new Season Three looks. Ahsoka has both lightsabers and unlit hilts. They all look pretty sweet!

nohagent
01-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Guess I cant quit buying for my kid yet............look too cool, hehehehe

Snowtrooper
01-13-2011, 06:26 PM
I'll definitely be getting El Les, Aqua Droid X?, Ahsoka, Riot Clone, & Cmdr. Colt.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-13-2011, 06:30 PM
The same guy has closer photos (http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=14247.msg267807#msg267807) of Lock, El-Les, and Barriss, who comes with a brain worm egg and an extremely long brain worm. Sweet!

Battle Droid
01-27-2011, 04:00 AM
Loving the Aqua Droid!

Tycho
02-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Well, I hope we get to see Seripas loose and carded at Toy Fair, and some new figures for Clone Wars that go even further into the future, not covered by this list.

I'd like to see Savage Opress' figure, too.

Maybe there will finally be confirmation of the decision by Hasbro to relent, and make some of the senator figures like Bail Organa, a new Padme, and Anoconda Farr? Nute Gunray, too.

Blue2th
02-20-2011, 11:35 AM
Picked up the improved Cad Bane with Todo yesterday at Walmart. No sign of Hondo or Clone Trooper Hevy though. :ermm:

The new Obi-Wan and R7-A7 were there but I think I'll get them later.

sonofsokol
02-20-2011, 12:17 PM
I was under the impression that Hondo was supposed to be shipping with the current CW wave, but he is not listed/shown in wave 7 (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS94736G) or wave 7 revision 1 (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS94736G1) on entertainmentearth.com. He isn't listed in wave 8 (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS94736H) or wave 9 (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS94736J)either. The good news is that Hevy in training armor is listed in wave 9, so if you miss him this wave, there will be at least one more chance a bit down the road.

Blue2th
02-20-2011, 04:37 PM
I was under the impression that Hondo was supposed to be shipping with the current CW wave, but he is not listed/shown in wave 7 (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS94736G) or wave 7 revision 1 (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS94736G1) on entertainmentearth.com. He isn't listed in wave 8 (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS94736H) or wave 9 (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS94736J)either. The good news is that Hevy in training armor is listed in wave 9, so if you miss him this wave, there will be at least one more chance a bit down the road.
Well that's not good if true. He's on the back of the Cad Bane card though, so I figured he's in the wave.
I'm totally bummed out I missed the red cards with Hondo last year, along with Aayla, Sidious, and a couple others. Though at least three of the other figures have been released in a Battle Pack, not the four or so I really want which include Hondo.

Blue2th
03-09-2011, 06:22 PM
The new Clone Wars figures are showing up at Walmart. Picked up:

Aqua Droid
Ashoka (season 3 outfit)
El-Les
Commander Wolffe

I figured I'd get the improved Anakin later.

While I was at it I went to K-Mart and got the Captain Lock Exclusive before they are all gone.

sonofsokol
03-09-2011, 06:38 PM
I found 6 of the new Anakin at one Walmart this morning! Sadly, there was no sign of Ahsoka, Commander Wolfe, the Aqua Droid of El-les. :upset:

I was not impressed with the new Anakin, so I passed on him too.

Captain Rex
04-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Very exciting! I can't wait to get my hands on the new clone troopers! :thumbsup:

JediTricks
04-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Weird, I posted about these figs but not in this thread, and I can't remember where.

I have seen this wave at WM now, minus Wolfe who seems pretty popular.

Anakin is indeed a snore, an easy pass.

El-Les seems like an ok figure if you're into that sort of thing, but he's got an expression that makes me want to slap him upside the head, and his outfit is pretty garish. Pass.

Ahsoka is pretty tall compared to the last one, and her head-tails have gotten quite big. The figure is well-articulated and sports both lit and unlit sabers (the latter can plug onto her skirt). The face isn't that accurate, and the eyes and "eyebrows" are painted like a doll which looks not good. The head does sport the little jewelry thing though, that's a nice touch.

The Aqua Droid is well articulated and has plenty going on, even if it doesn't fit the SW aesthetic too well. The pop-up head is a good touch. The fold-up feet though use a cheap hinge design that doesn't let the figure stand for too long despite foot pegs. Fun to fiddle with but not to display.

Battle Droid
04-04-2011, 12:16 PM
New rumor list from Jeditemplearchives.com

CW60: Osi Sobeck
CW61: Even Piell
CW62: Captain Keeli
CW63: K2-B4 (Citadel Tactical Droid)
CW64: ARC Trooper Fives
CW65: Citadel Commando Droid
CW66: ARC Trooper Echo
CW67: Adi Gallia
CW68: Captain Wilhuff Tarkin
CW69: OOM-10 (With Reprogrammed Battle Droid)

JediTricks
04-04-2011, 12:53 PM
An interesting list. The funny thing is, none of those would be particularly surprising, they all seem like anyone could have made up that list if they made the effort, but it probably is real by that same virtue - obviousness.

If true, it'll be a way to get the Tactical Droid without buying the stupid mini-AAT, so that's good.

Tarkin would likely just be a new head on Yularen's body, but I would hope they'd fix the ankle problem.

Actually, now that I look at this list again, the one thing that suggests "fake" to me is that nearly every figure is from 1 3-part episode, that's not Hasbro's MO usually to push that many figures at once.

sonofsokol
04-04-2011, 02:10 PM
I would love to purchase many of the figures on this list and would hope to see many if not all of these figures confirmed by Hasbro. I've wanted a Capt. Keeli since his image was released as a teaser to season 2 last year. He is the only figure on this list not from the Citadel story arc

If this is indeed a real list, I am very surprised by the absence of any figures from the Savage Oppress/Night Sisters arc and the Mortis arc.

EDIT: I just checked and I believe that Commander Colt is the last confirmed Clone Wars figure right now and he is listed as CW52 and the first figure on this list is CW60: Osi Sobeck, so I guess there is potential for figures from other story arcs between CW52: Commander Colt and CW60: Osi Sobeck...interesting

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-04-2011, 11:38 PM
The same page lists the previous rumor list that fills in the number gaps:

* CW53: Saesee Tiin
* CW54: Savage Opress
* CW55: Plo Koon (Deluxe Repack/Repaint)
* CW56: Kit Fisto (Cold Weather Gear)
* CW57: Seripas (Bounty Hunter)
* CW58: Stealth Clone Trooper
* CW59: Captain Rex (With Jet Pack)

The lack of Nightsisters can probably be attributed to the fact that female figures don't sell as well in these kinds of lines. But I could see them doing a Ventress in her Nightsister getup at some point. I'm not holding my breath for Father, Son, or Daughter any time soon, though.

I'm somewhat surprised about Tarkin, as Yularen pegwarmed pretty hard. Presumably they'd be banking on collectors to carry this one. The Citadel concentration is indeed strange - seven of the ten figures in that list are specific to that arc, with two others being involved as well (Adi Gallia and Fives, who seems to appear in similar armor in the Season Four preview).

jedibear
04-24-2011, 09:09 PM
Was out roaming around the area today...stopped at a rural area WM and scored a Pre Vizla! Never saw this one on the pegs around home, so that was a pretty sweet score for me!

Tycho
04-28-2011, 10:26 PM
I want (and probably won't be made)

Senator Ttuchi
Baron Pappanoida
Talz Warrior
Senator Farr (Rodian)
Nute Gunray
Bail Organa (in action outfit)
Padme as senator
Jocasta Nu (with lightsaber)
Ziro the Hutt
WagTwo
Admiral Trench
Niemoidian Captain from Ryloth
Ryloth Freedom Fighter
Chewbacca
Trandoshan hunter 1
Trandoshan hunter 2
Geonosian Queen Karina

More, I'm sure.

JediTricks
04-29-2011, 12:27 PM
Saw Eeth Koth, Barriss Offee, and the Riot Control Clone at TRU. I picked up the Clone.

The Riot Clone uses the first version body, but the loops on the clear shield are meant for a smaller hand, like the second version body (whose hand is also easily removable). As it stands, the figure's shield can't be used on the left arm, and can only barely be used with the front loop in the hand of the right arm. The issue is that the right hand is the one with the articulation that works with the truncheon, the left hand articulation goes the opposite way (left-right instead of up-down) and is forced open by the packaging pose.

jedikiss
05-01-2011, 12:15 PM
should've took time to post sooner, but if anyone comes accross cw barriss and colt, (have riot trooper and eeth coming via ebay) can you p/u 1 ea for me? I will pay cost/shipping OR trade any vintage wv6 1:1..looks like a local tru may gotten them in, but insiders took them all based on a thread post in another forum:mad: while remaing tru stores locally got older waves in:(.....thanks in advance.

mtriv73
05-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Thanks to Steve for posting the pics of the upcoming Clone wars battlepacks. From the photos, it looks like Hasbro is cheaping out yet again and dropping the figure count to 3 in the battlepacks. Hopefully they're at least dropping the MSRP back to $19.99 (but I doubt it.)

jedikiss
05-04-2011, 11:17 AM
should've took time to post sooner, but if anyone comes accross cw barriss and colt, (have riot trooper and eeth coming via ebay) can you p/u 1 ea for me? I will pay cost/shipping OR trade any vintage wv6 1:1..looks like a local tru may gotten them in, but insiders took them all based on a thread post in another forum:mad: while remaing tru stores locally got older waves in:(.....thanks in advance.

anybody? any help appreciated. btw, atrt driver, and nikto are pending for other trade deal but i could offer the 2pks from tru commemorative 2009 tin sets (asajj/dooku and rex/obi-wan) as well

sonofsokol
05-04-2011, 11:58 AM
@Jedikiss

I will keep my eyes open for you, though I have yet to see the new Barriss/Colt wave yet here in Utah. I check Walmart and Target several times a week and have had very good success finding the other CW waves so far this year, so I am pretty confident that I have not missed them here. They haven't been posted on hasbrotoyshop.com or toysrus.com yet either.

I have also been watching ebay for these and they are not very abundant there either, so I don't think that this new wave has hit nationwide yet. Ebay has been a good barometer to track when things start hitting hard. I watch for sellers on the East and West coast to post them and then ramp up my hunting. I guess the yakface people found the wave at Toys R Us in Pennsylvania today...

If/when I do see this wave, I'll pick up a second set (or at least Barriss and Colt) for you. We can work out details if it comes to that. :thumbsup:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-05-2011, 12:31 AM
Moving battle packs down to three figures is indeed an odd move. Every one shown in the pictures seems to be mostly old tooling, though I do like some of the changes (like Geonosis battle damage Obi-Wan and Grievous with the cape). It's a little annoying that the only way to get Cad Bane in clone trooper armor is to buy the same Anakin and Ahsoka we've had for two years, but whatever. It does at least look like Ahsoka's suit is more accurate in color now.

jedikiss
05-06-2011, 09:45 PM
update from previous post

eeth koth arrived today via ebay...AWESOME. Better than I expected for a fig w/ no accessories except lightsaber. tvc barriss also arrived, equally awesome. Have Riot Clone coming also from ebay and a pending trade for cw Barriss....cant wait for either.
I traded/sold all the vintage wave 6 except ATRT DRIVER variant w/ backpack to side in bubble. Will trade him for commander colt or buy direct for cost plus shipping

Tycho
05-09-2011, 03:19 AM
I found es cost in walmart but I did not open him yet. I turned down the riot control iphone. I don't think I need him. I want to find barris. Haha I had to correct that 1. It's funny to just let my voice to text post what it thinks I said. But the auto sensor would have a blocked that last word for barris. Besides it did not sound good having me say that!

jedikiss
05-14-2011, 03:47 PM
well got ALL COLT wave and tvc wv7 either in hand or incoming via ebay, plus all my extra tvc wv6 are sold/traded. I do have extra colt i will trade ONLY for tvc wedge antilles 1 :1.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-18-2011, 11:34 AM
Entertainment Earth has revealed new case assortments, and the figures and numbers don't always match up with the rumor lists. It's possible that the numbers are off somewhere, but I'm more inclined to go with Entertainment Earth. Clone Commander Jet and repacked Hondo Ohnaka are also finally coming, it seems. The revealed figures are:

CW53 Plo Koon (cold weather gear)
CW54 Saesee Tiin
CW55 Savage Opress (shirtless)
CW56 ARF Trooper (Kamino)
CW57 Stealth Ops Clone
CW58 Jedi Even Piell
CW59 Savage Opress (armored)
CW60 Kit Fisto (cold weather gear)
CW61 Seripas
CW62 Rex (jet pack)
CW63 Kashyyyk Warrior
CW64 R7-D4 (Plo Koon’s Astromech)
CW65 Jar Jar (87957/87638)

Jar Jar's assortment number is the same as the 2009 one, so I guess it's a repack. The figures line up with the rumors, for the most part, though the only Citadel figure we're getting so far is Even Piell. Two different Savage Opress figures should be good to have, even if they are coming out at close to the same time.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-23-2011, 07:34 PM
JediInsider (http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=13537) posted images of several figures from these waves. Saesee Tiin looks to be partially inspired by his armor from the micro-series. The Kamino ARF Trooper was actually shown at Toy Fair, though I forgot about until seeing these pictures. They all look pretty sweet.

Blue2th
05-26-2011, 12:54 PM
That's cool we get a shirtless and armored Savage Oppress. I hope he's not hard to find in both instances.

Went to Walmart last night and scored Barris Offee, Eeth Koth, and a Commander Colt. He looks really cool, though Barris and Eeth do too.

I passed on the Riot Control Trooper, as he doesn't really thrill me at the moment, though I probably would have bought him if I didn't finally find a TVC Fi-Ek Sirch I had to have.

Blue2th
05-28-2011, 12:53 PM
New pics of the upcoming Clone Wars figures are surfacing around the web today, including Even Piel, Saeese Tin Savage Oppress etc. They'll be posted here I'm sure, but for those who can't wait http://www.jedidefender.com/index.php

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-28-2011, 07:42 PM
The new four look fantastic. Chewie and Savage look like spot-on recreations from the show, and Even's backpack is pretty sweet. It'll be nice to have R7-D4 for Plo's starfighter; now all we need is Kit Fisto's R6-H5 and our ships will be all full o' droids.

Oh, and Sandtroopers (http://www.sandtroopers.com/Spice/posts/stealth_card.jpg) revealed a carded image of a Stealth Ops Clone Trooper, similar to (but different from, in paint and accessories) the one revealed recently. The package looks to be international, and they say it's likely to be a TRU exclusive.

Blue2th
06-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Did Even Piel wear a backpack? I have to check. Looks like a play feature rock firing one. Saaese Tin's glider attachment is odd, and the armor is reminiscent of the Micro Series. I wonder if he'll actually appear like that in the new series?

Looking forward to getting these.

Blue2th
06-16-2011, 11:53 AM
Extended Preview of next CW season is up....
http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001261.html

JediTricks
06-21-2011, 03:56 PM
Seeing this thread reminds me that the line feels entirely adrift right now. The last figure I bought was in April when I moved into the new place, first figure I bought here. I haven't seen a hint of newer figures, I don't even know what wave is scheduled after it. Looking at the case listings on EE, there isn't a wave 8 shown, my area has been suffering wave 7 for almost the whole year, wave 9 has lightly hit and the good figures are quickly scooped up while the pegwarmers in the case pile up, and wave 10 isn't due for another 2 months, along with waves 11 and 12! What happened? This was such a fun line to collect the last few years, then it's like they just fell straight on their face at Hasbro.

From the wave 7 up to wave 12, this is what I've been interested in:

wave 7:
- Cad Bane (v2) w/ Todo-360 (bought, ok but not standout, becoming a pegwarmer)
- Hevy in training gear (bought, not as good as hoped, becoming a pegwarmer)

wave 8:
???

wave 9:
- riot clone (bought, good, not great due to using old body with new-body-specific accessory)
- Cmdr Colt (can't find)

wave 10:
- Cmdr Jet
- Savage Opress no armor (not sure if I want)

wave 11:
- Seripas
- Stealth Clone (maybe)
- Capt Rex w/ Jetpack (maybe)

wave 12:
- Savage Opress in armor

That's a pretty pitiful showing from the 5 waves that make up the first 2/3rds of 2011.

sonofsokol
07-13-2011, 09:25 AM
I just noticed that some of the new Deluxe Figure plus vehicles sets (or whatever they are calling them now) are up on hasbrotoyshop and thought I'd pass it along.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars-attack-cycle-with-general-grievous-set?BR=495&ST=PR&PG=4 (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars-attack-cycle-with-general-grievous-set?BR=495&ST=PR&PG=4)

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars-separatist-droid-speeder-with-battle-droid-set?BR=495&ST=PR&PG=5 (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars-separatist-droid-speeder-with-battle-droid-set?BR=495&ST=PR&PG=5)

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars-republic-scout-speeder-with-arf-trooper-set?BR=495&ST=PR&PG=4 (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars-republic-scout-speeder-with-arf-trooper-set?BR=495&ST=PR&PG=4)

Based on a review from another website, the Grievous figure included with the wheel bike is a new figure. Apparently, many of the problems we all had with the CW10-General Grievous have been addressed in this release. :thumbsup:

Blue2th
10-14-2011, 06:43 PM
I found Seripas today at Target. I had read that it was an awesome figure and I liked him in that episode.
The Kit Fisto in cold weather gear on the other hand, what a craptastic figure! Good grief his head is connected to his neck that moves together with the coat collar. Who came up with that idea? I haven't seen such an ugly looking discombobulated sculpt like that in a long time.
I saw CW Saeese Tin, but I couldn't buy him today at $8+ a figure.

Blue2th
10-16-2011, 10:00 AM
Target was having a sale on figures a day after I just bought a Serpas for full pop. I saved a little less than a dollar so whatever.
Found Plo Koon in arctic gear. this figure looks cool. No sign of Savage Oppress, someone snagged him. Saw Hondo, but thanks to Sonofskol I already got one.

Bel-Cam Jos
12-10-2011, 06:24 PM
The Target display didn't say that CW figures were $6.99 here, but when I checked the price checker, I snagged the only Seripas for that. It's really the only one in the wave I like.

Tycho
12-16-2011, 08:28 PM
I would like a re-issue of Asajj Ventress CW figure.

I only need one more of her to pose fighting my Savage Opress, but I want to set that up.