PDA

View Full Version : Spaceballs the Figures!

Qui-Long Gone
11-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Would you want to see Spaceball movie figures? Hadn't seen that movie in 15 years and watched it again this morning.

I would love to see a 9 figure pack:
Lone Star
Barf
Princes Vespa
Dot
Yogurt
Dark Helmet
Colonel Sanders
Dark Helmet desert helmet
President Scroob

Beast
11-25-2010, 06:39 PM
They would be very cool. But I doubt it will ever happen.

IIRC, when Mel Brooks got permission to spoof Star Wars from Lucasfilm, they agreed to doing no merchandise for the film. Especially since they refrence the sometimes absurd level of Star Wars merchandise in the film. Which is a shame, because it's really built to be exploited. Hell, I'd buy some Spaceballs: The Toilet Paper even for a cute collectible.

JimJamBonds
11-26-2010, 07:09 AM
I'm holding out for Spaceballs The Flamethrower! (the kdis just love this one)

El Chuxter
11-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Maybe when they get around to making Spaceballs II: The Search for More Money.

Bel-Cam Jos
11-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Heck, I'm still waiting for History of the World: Part II.

But some figures would be cool; I agree about their doubtful release, though.

JimJamBonds
11-27-2010, 01:27 PM
Heck, I'm still waiting for History of the World: Part II.

As a kid I didn't "get it" and thought there would be a sequel. D@mn you Brooks! D@MN YOU!!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Maybe when they get around to making Spaceballs II: The Search for More Money.
If it's anything like Spaceballs: The Animated Series, I think we're better off without it.

El Chuxter
11-28-2010, 12:23 AM
It's easier if you convince yourself we are already without Spaceballs: The Animated Series. Thinking about how that came to actually exist will destroy your soul.

DarkArtist
11-28-2010, 11:24 AM
sign me up... would love to see Spaceballs action figures...that woould be awesome:thumbsup:

JimJamBonds
11-28-2010, 10:52 PM
If it's anything like Spaceballs: The Animated Series, I think we're better off without it.

Are you by chance talking about: Spaceballs: The Animated Series Which Is Exactly Like The Movie (Or At Least The Part Of It That I Saw)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-29-2010, 01:00 AM
No, I'm talking about Spaceballs: The Animated Series Which Is Exactly Like The Movie Except They Changed "Space Bucks" To "Starbucks" Because That Is What Constitutes A Joke These Days.

sith_killer_99
11-29-2010, 01:25 AM
No, I'm talking about Spaceballs: The Animated Series Which Is Exactly Like The Movie Except They Changed "Space Bucks" To "Starbucks" Because That Is What Constitutes A Joke These Days.

Starbucks, that's hilarious! :laugh:

JK.:rolleyes: