PDA

View Full Version : I didn't go to school just to be called mister

LusiferSam
11-29-2010, 11:05 PM
So it time to start calling me Doctor LusiferSam. No, not really. As some of you may know I've been in graduate school for the last several years. I've been working on a doctorate in physics. Well now that's done. I've successfully defended my thesis and submitted it. It's one of the primary reasons I've not been real active around here recently. This semester has been a real trial. I'm drained both physical and psychologically. But it has been a major goal of my life and now I've reached it. I'm so looking forward to a real break this holiday season.:thumbsup:

LusiferSam, Ph.D

sith_killer_99
11-29-2010, 11:27 PM
I've been working on a doctorate in physics.

I've successfully thesis and submitted it.

This semester been a real trial.

I'm drained both physical and psychology.

But it's been a major goal of my life and now I've reached.:thumbsup:

LusiferSam, Ph.D

Note, he said PHYSICS, not English. :laugh:

JK.

Congrats! I assume you still make time to watch "The Big Bang Theory". :thumbsup:

Seriously, that is AWESOME!!!

I am still working on my Bachelor's (Political Science). :(

Tycho
11-30-2010, 01:18 AM
Congratulations LuciferSam!

Now you know the DeLorean in Back To The Future?

Could you build me a time machine out of a Jeep Grand Cherokee?

I am still working on my Bachelor's (Political Science). :(

I have a bachelor's degree in political science, and economics.

I could post as Tycho, B.A., however, it's more like Tycho, B.S. (in this case I am NOT referring to a bachelors in science :D )

I think it's great that you have succeeded LuciferSam. One thing I do not have is a lot of self-discipline! :yes:

LusiferSam
11-30-2010, 01:26 AM
:sur: The dyslexia doesn't help any either and I said I was tired. Typos fixed. :sur:

I've never seen the show. People keep asking if I watch it and the ask is always no.

Phantom-like Menace
11-30-2010, 04:03 AM
Congrats on your accomplishment!

I could post as Tycho, B.A.

Bad Attitude?;)

JimJamBonds
11-30-2010, 07:24 AM
Congrats LS!

Bel-Cam Jos
11-30-2010, 09:57 PM
You should put this in your sig line, LS.

TeeEye7
12-01-2010, 04:08 AM
Congrats, LS!

I'm glad folks here post their accomplishments! Good news is...well...good news!

El Chuxter
12-01-2010, 07:10 AM
So should we call you Mrs? lol

Seriously, however, this calls for congrats! JJL will be bringing the hard stuff now that he can buy. :p

JediTricks
12-01-2010, 08:06 PM

Seriously, however, this calls for congrats! JJL will be bringing the hard stuff now that he can buy. :p
On Venture Brothers, the main villain's wife is now known as "Mrs. Doctor The Monarch", but she's the one with the doctorate, formerly known as "Doctor Girlfriend".

As for LS, congrats, and now you can make this reference: They call me DOCTOR Tibbs! (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066450/)

InsaneJediGirl
12-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Congrats Dr. Now, could you look at this rash thats been bothering me?

DarthQuack
12-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Awesome, congrats Doc!

sith_killer_99
12-02-2010, 10:09 PM
May we call you Mr. Ph.D?

Hehehe, I just wanted to see what that would look like typed out.:razz:

morpheus282
12-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Congratulations! I finished up my MS in IT earlier this year and would love to go for the PhD, but it's going to be a long while before I can get started. Until then, you have my envy. In the meantime, I need to get back to studying for my CCIE. :tired:

nohagent
12-03-2010, 02:42 AM
Great work. I think about going back myself but I have the single dadness going on.........

LusiferSam
12-05-2010, 12:47 PM

That reminds me of a joke a friend of my use to have. He started calling my ex-girlfriend (whom he didn't like) Mrs. Lusifer Sam after we broke up. As nobody really liked that, he changed it to Lusifer Ann. Soon that became the alias of all my ex-girlfriends. I got back at him by calling his exes "Heidi."

But thanks everyone. This has been a long journey for me. Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to do next.

Blue2th
12-05-2010, 01:28 PM
...hows about looking for another Ms. Dr. Lucifer Sam?

I didn't come to this Mister Mister concert to be called mister...mister.

Congratulations btw.

sith_killer_99
12-05-2010, 07:45 PM
That reminds me of a joke a friend of my use to have. He started calling my ex-girlfriend (whom he didn't like) Mrs. Lusifer Sam after we broke up. As nobody really liked that, he changed it to Lusifer Ann. Soon that became the alias of all my ex-girlfriends. I got back at him by calling his exes "Heidi."

But thanks everyone. This has been a long journey for me. Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to do next.

I used to work with a guy who called his wife Satan, literally, to her face and everything. :laugh:

TeeEye7
12-06-2010, 12:24 AM
I used to work with a guy who called his wife Satan, literally, to her face and everything. :laugh:

Like Miroslav?