PDA

View Full Version : There was a werewolf in my Panda Express tonight

Tycho
12-01-2010, 04:42 AM
OK, if I've ever met a guy that I think could be a werewolf, it has to be this guy.

He has very thick, long dark hair, and a thick, dark, but very straight beard (straight hair running down his face that is).

He's very clean - almost like he's trying to be - to hide the blood-thirsty savage beast within him.

I see him go into my Panda Express regularly, as I eat there a lot.

Wait. Holy crap! I may then also be a werewolf!

But in the event that is not the case, it still leaves the question about this guy.

I will try to get a picture of him next time. But there should be no question (unless he's actually Wolverine).

But I think he was waiting for Panada to close tonight, so he could attack and eat the employees.

I wonder if tomorrow there will be police tape surrounding the entire restaurant and bloodstains on the walls, claw marks on the countertops.

No, while this guy could be the real Wolverine, I think it's much more likely that this guy is a real werewolf!

Phantom-like Menace
12-01-2010, 07:04 AM
I'm going to need more evidence, like maybe he orders the Mongolian beef but he asks for the meat raw and doesn't eat any of his vegetables.

TeeEye7
12-01-2010, 11:46 AM
Werewolves of San Diego.

Cue Warren!

El Chuxter
12-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Was he listening to the new Elton John/Leon Russell album? Because werewolves dig that music.

JEDIpartner
12-01-2010, 12:08 PM
There was a panda at my Werewolf Express this morning. :)

Qui-Long Gone
12-01-2010, 12:13 PM
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's...
His hair was perfect.

Tycho
12-01-2010, 05:12 PM
People with perfect hair all the time could either be werewolves or William Shatner.

bobafrett
12-03-2010, 10:20 PM
And here I was thinking that perhaps the doctors needed to adjust your medication.

Beast
12-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Sounds like love at first sight, Tycho. Next time you should ask for his number.

El Chuxter
12-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Sounds like love at first sight, Tycho. Next time you should ask for his number.

Bom-chicka-bow-wow.

Or, as JabbaJohnL would say in my made-up story:

Oh yeah. In bed.

morpheus282
12-03-2010, 11:21 PM
I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand walking through the streets of Soho in the rain.

Tycho
12-04-2010, 02:22 AM
This was my all-time favorite werewolf show! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj0QvMkMREU) It used to be on FOX, but of course they cancelled it like all their good shows get cancelled.

This was from the 80's.

It had great guitar music, too.

I think that this demonstrates werewolves like guitar music in addition to Chinese food.

I can find out if this guy in the Panda Express restaurant is a werewolf by asking him if he likes guitar music!

Excellent plan, guys!

sith_killer_99
12-04-2010, 03:12 AM
People with perfect hair all the time could either be werewolves or William Shatner.

Shatner wears a toupee. ;)

T, that old show "Werewolf" debuted when Fox first came out, the lineup included:

The New Adventures of Beans Baxter
Werewolf
The Tracy Ullman Show (with shorts of "The Simpsons")
Married with Children

There were more, I'm sure, but those are just off the top of my head. :yes:

I remember it well, but hey, I also remember the premier of something called MTV. :D

Tycho
12-04-2010, 03:28 AM

I know - that's why I said he always has perfect hair.

T, that old show "Werewolf" debuted when Fox first came out, the lineup included:

The New Adventures of Beans Baxter
Werewolf
The Tracy Ullman Show (with shorts of "The Simpsons")
Married with Children

I thought Doogie Howser came out of that era, too. Or did Neil Patrick Harris play Beans Baxter? It was a similar character I think. I didn't watch either show with Harris.

Beast
12-04-2010, 01:17 PM
And a girdle! Don't forget the girdle. :D

Qui-Long Gone
12-10-2010, 06:03 PM
this was my all-time favorite werewolf show! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj0qvmkmreu) it used to be on fox, but of course they cancelled it like all their good shows get cancelled.

i loved this show!

Tycho
12-10-2010, 06:18 PM
That's really cool, Qui-Long Gone.

It's very uplifting to meet others with similar tastes - especially in such a common connection to our past.

Qui-Long Gone
12-14-2010, 01:40 PM
I can't honestly understand how that show got cancelled. Fox is like a bad girlfriend.... when it "puts out" quality, it's AWESOME, but when it quickly takes it away from you, dang if you'll ever get a second nod....:whip: