PDA

View Full Version : December hauls

figrin bran
12-01-2010, 09:53 PM
From HTS,

Clone Wars Quinlan, Shaak Ti, Draa, Cato Parasiti.

TeeEye7
12-02-2010, 03:19 AM
For Hannukah: A santa ornament. Yes, we're one of those mixed-up families. My wife celebrates those eight crazy nights and I celebrate the twelve days. Not bad....20 days of celebration! :thumbsup:

figrin bran
12-14-2010, 01:03 AM
From HTS,

CV 4-LOM/Zuckuss
Pursuit of Cobra Duke 2.0
Iron Man Air Drone

JediTricks
12-15-2010, 04:11 AM
TVC ROTJ R2-D2 - my first unpunched carded figure, and it's mangled to hell. But it's unpunched! :D

CW Hyena Bomber - the discount made it happen. It's an ok ship, the legs in walker mode are not as flimsy as the Vulture but still not great in that respect. The color is bland. The size felt small until I put it with the Vulture Droid, then it looked a little better. Almost every button-based gimmick is in the wrong place to the point of confusion.

5 Flynn's Arcade tokens - from Disneyland's ElecTRONica setup. Great stuff.

UKWildcat
12-16-2010, 07:25 PM
District 9 - Blu-ray
Close Encounters of the Third Kind - Blu-ray
Friday - Blu-ray
30 Days of Knight - Blu-ray
The Dark Knight - Limited Edition w/ Batpod - Blu-ray - $19.99 (Lightning Deal - Already have the Target Mask Exclusive, but figured what the hell, for $20)
Alice in Wonderland - Amazon Exclusive w/ Film Cell - Blu-ray - $19.99 (Lightning Deal - Never seen it, but a $100+ set for $20, I'm in!)
Watchmen - Amazon Exclusive w/ Nite Owl Ship - Blu-ray - $14.99 (Lightning Deal - This was the one I was really wanting to get! Another $100+ set. Even though I already have the regular Blu-ray Director's Cut, I was still all over this one, especially at that price! :eek:)

DarthQuack
12-16-2010, 07:40 PM
Star Trek: The Next Generation Complete Series on DVD. For only $99 to boot! ;)

LusiferSam
12-16-2010, 08:30 PM
Ok, I did something really stupid today. I was at Target and saw TVC Klaatu and Ackbar. These were the last two Kenner figures I bought as a kid, seeing ROTJ card of these two was just too much. So I picked up the TVC Rebel Commando, Dengar, Zuckuss, AT-AT Commander, Cloud Car Pilot, Admiral Ackbar and Klaatu. Now I want the other OT figures for this line. Really, really stupid of me.

I noticed the cards are miss printed. Wooof is what a dog says and 4-LOM is a totally different character. ;)

JediTricks
12-21-2010, 03:36 PM
HTS presents 2 more figures from that same 1 order...

CW R4-P17 - also known as "I needed 1 more figure to get free shipping".

CW Quinlan Vos - this figure is interesting, the face is almost realistic, not very clone warsy, but the separate hair is more cartoony and a bit larger than it needs to be. The articulation is very high on this figure, ball-hinge hips and forward-axis ball-hinged feet are real standouts; but the elbows, knees, and shoulders are ball-hinged as well; the wrists and waist are swivel; and the head is ball-jointed which works better than expected. Paint is decent. But all is not rosy, the legs have horrible diameter mismatch from top to bottom half, and the soft-goods skirt is very wide which looks out of place. Also, the lightsaber hilt is way too long, though it is accurate in details at least. Finally, there's the skyboard, and it's an ok accessory, a good amount of design, though I think it feels out of place to SW.

Watchmen - Amazon Exclusive w/ Nite Owl Ship - Blu-ray - $14.99 (Lightning Deal - This was the one I was really wanting to get! Another $100+ set. Even though I already have the regular Blu-ray Director's Cut, I was still all over this one, especially at that price! :eek:)Ugh, that's a crazy good get, I'm jealous.

sergiurusu
12-24-2010, 02:42 AM
Early present from my girlfriend

JediTricks
12-28-2010, 11:23 PM
CW Zombie Geonosian - pretty good, surprisingly.

Transformers Jazz - Good but not great.

TF Tracks - Very very cool.

Beast
12-29-2010, 12:26 AM
3 2-Liters of Pepsi Throwback from Wally World! It's back people!! :D

And if it sells well, apperantly they're thinking of keeping it around. Woo Hoo!!

JediTricks
12-31-2010, 05:08 PM
leather ipod touch 4 case - simple envelope and thinner than I had hoped, but $4 so whatevs.

Red Dead Redemption on PS3 - Amazon dropped its price to $40, and I had a $10 game credit.