PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Misprint?

caffiene7
12-10-2010, 01:44 PM
I need help! My husband and I found an action figure at Wal-Mart today and we believe it is a misprint. Its a Star Wars Revenge of the Sith - Darth Vader, but there is an Anakin Skywalker figure in the package, and all the other packages said Anakin on them. Im not sure where to look to find out anything about it?

rickantel
12-10-2010, 01:48 PM
I need help! My husband and I found an action figure at Wal-Mart today and we believe it is a misprint. Its a Star Wars Revenge of the Sith - Darth Vader, but there is an Anakin Skywalker figure in the package, and all the other packages said Anakin on them. Im not sure where to look to find out anything about it?
that would be the new version of that figure or quite possibly the variant version everyone wants that jus came out after much *****ing to hasbro about the figure

mtriv73
12-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Things I really want to say, but won't because you're new here (welcome to the boards) and asked an honest question...

1. OMG!!! Quick put that thing on E-bay with a starting bid of at least $1000!

2. Spoiler alert: Highlight to see it

Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader

Instead, I'll say that yes it is indeed a running change since the Skywalker figure has the red eyes indicating he's already turned to the Dark Side and become Lord Vader.

Bel-Cam Jos
12-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Welcome to the boards here, caffiene7! When I bought the Anakin Skywalker figure, it was to reach a total needed for a special deal. If I'd have seen the Vader version of the same figure, I would have bought that one instead. Now, it's like the Death Squad Trooper and Star Destroyer Commander; I would have bought DST instead of SDC due to the cooler name, but they're simply the same figure on the inside.

TheDarthVader
12-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Welcome to the boards. Glad to have you.

Anakin Skywalker had the name Darth Vader before he was in the suit. Watch the movie "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith" and you will see. :)