PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Ephant Mon!

starwars92590
03-03-2002, 01:50 PM
Its been several months since the annoucment of Ephant Mon, now what is taking so long to actually see the final copy of the figure!!!! :frus:

Jargo
03-03-2002, 02:19 PM
Have you checked the hasbro site recently? it's in the works and will probably be with us by july. There's a little movie coming out that's holding up all the good stuff. Um, Attack of the drones or something equally preposterous! So I'm afraid we'll have to be patient until the late spring early summer. I'm sure someone here has the exact information as usual. because they know just everything there is to know about star wars and action figures and movies. :crazed:

evenflow
03-04-2002, 02:15 PM
Damn movies getting in the way of things. Sheesh.

Jek Porky 2002
03-05-2002, 07:16 PM
The big question is will it be deluxe or basic, if they keep it with POTJ it'll be deluxe, but if they put it in with the AOTC series it'll be basic.

Beast
03-05-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
The big question is will it be deluxe or basic, if they keep it with POTJ it'll be deluxe, but if they put it in with the AOTC series it'll be basic.
There is no POTJ anymore, remember. They all are going on the basic blue saga cards. With the larger bubbles he could fit on a card in the basic line. Though I still think that the size of the charecter, it would most likely have to go in the deluxe line. Just due to the fact they would have to make the bubble even deeper for to accomidate his size, which would mean he would have to be packed in with thin bubble figures to be fit in a standard box. Though they have done it before, if you remember how big the EV-9D9 bubble was. Besides, if they go deluxe maybe they can throw in either Bubo or Rappertunie. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks