PDA

View Full Version : Figures who need to be re-released

El Chuxter
12-19-2010, 02:28 PM
What figures could be re-released on Legacy cards, with little or no updating necessary?

Personally, I really want to see that 1997 Bespin Han Solo re-released on the new card. That is one awesome figure, and just think of how much better it would look with the more varied paint schemes Hasbro uses today.

The AOTC R2-D2 on a string was pretty freaking sweet, too. Maybe they could re-release it with a Dagobah paint scheme.

Wouldn't hurt to put out Sio Bibble and Holo Sidious, too, since no one ever got them.

Qui-Long Gone
12-19-2010, 02:47 PM
The AOTC R2-D2 on a string was pretty freaking sweet, too. Maybe they could re-release it with a Dagobah paint scheme.

That would be worth while! I'll take a Dagobah R2, Luke, Yoda

El Chuxter
12-19-2010, 02:52 PM
Good idea! I wonder if the 1997 Dagobah Luke could come with Yoda this time around. I thought it was really cool how he wouldn't stand up without Yoda on his back.

bigbarada
12-19-2010, 07:23 PM
I can totally support this... especially since Legacy has been cancelled for nearly half a year now. :p

Tauntaunt
12-19-2010, 08:31 PM
What figures could be re-released on Legacy cards, with little or no updating necessary?

Personally, I really want to see that 1997 Bespin Han Solo re-released on the new card. That is one awesome figure, and just think of how much better it would look with the more varied paint schemes Hasbro uses today.

Wouldn't hurt to put out Sio Bibble and Holo Sidious, too, since no one ever got them.

You mean the HE-MANesque Han Solo?