PDA

View Full Version : Galactic Heroes AT-ST on ebay

ShaakB
12-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Hey,

Did anyone buy the AT-ST off of ebay. I had bought a lot of three sets from a guy in England who was selling off several lots. (It looked like he had about twenty sets to sell). He required immediate payment.

I have had to open a dispute with ebay because I never received my auction. :sad: I was just wondering if anyone else got burned.

sonofsokol
02-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Hey ShaakB,
I don't know when you purchased these sets from England, but as I posted in another thread, my cousin sent me an AT-ST from London on 12/4/10 and it just arrived yesterday. It took 8 weeks and 2 days to make the journey. DarkJedi5 also posted that it took about the same amount of time for a package to arrive in the States from Glasgow.

I hope your ebay troubles are rectified.

ShaakB
02-01-2011, 11:29 PM
How lucky you are to have a friend in England! It looks like an amazing set.

The seller never responded to my emails, and then was no longer a registered user on ebay. After opening the case, I got my money back.

Do you think that the set will be distributed in the US this year?

sonofsokol
02-01-2011, 11:31 PM
I sure hope they (Hasbro) can get this set out here, it is a great set and a fun addition to the GH family.

Tycho
05-20-2011, 01:39 PM
I just got the GH hoth atst from toys r us today! It's really 4 endor but ill put the snow troopers with the at at and possibly darth vader 2. I bought it because they may not come out with an indoor version sense galactic heroes seems to be being phased out. Naturally still be an exclusive e wok with glider when its repackaged and I'll have to buy that too

Jedi_nav
06-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Picked up the AT-ST for my son at the Toys R Us in OKC on Saturday. My wife loves the thing. Thinks it's the cutest toy ever. It needs some knee articulation thou and it has very limited movement of the head. The chin hits the legs to prevent free movement. But my son loves it, so that's good.

sonofsokol
06-11-2011, 12:33 AM
The Galactic Heroes AT-ST is on ToysRUs.com
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=11066089 (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11066089)

sith_killer_99
06-11-2011, 09:34 PM
WOW, that's the same price I paid for my sons Galactic Heroes AT-AT!