PDA

View Full Version : Boba Fett (Non-Rocket ONE)

rickantel
01-04-2011, 11:50 PM
i came across a unpunched one from first wave at my wallie world i work at and i bought it of course lol but i was looking on ebay and couldnt find another one like it on there and was wondering if anyone else found one like this or am i a lucky sob that came across a gem find or what?

DarkJedi5
01-05-2011, 12:05 AM
i came across a unpunched one from first wave at my wallie world i work at and i bought it of course lol but i was looking on ebay and couldnt find another one like it on there and was wondering if anyone else found one like this or am i a lucky sob that came across a gem find or what?

Couldn't find another one like it because it's unpunched or because it's a variant? There has been a minor changes to the Vintage Fett; he received a new paint app halfway through the run but that's the only variant I'm aware of. It's possible that there aren't any on eBay right now, but you could see if any closed auctions come up with a similar item.

rickantel
01-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Couldn't find another one like it because it's unpunched or because it's a variant? There has been a minor changes to the Vintage Fett; he received a new paint app halfway through the run but that's the only variant I'm aware of. It's possible that there aren't any on eBay right now, but you could see if any closed auctions come up with a similar item.
no unpunched because the case i got him out of was marked wave 1 and had all of wave 1 figures in with him

DarkArtist
01-05-2011, 10:01 AM
I picked up an unpunched carded Fett a few months back just to have MInt and to put next to my Rocket Firing Boba when he arrived. not sure if I have the first wave of Fett's to be released or perhaps one of the paint changed Fett's though.