PDA

View Full Version : Can this be ? (jedi Starfighter on the15th)?

Paul-Kenobi
03-03-2002, 04:45 PM
the Starfighter is Officaly out on the 15th of march ???????????

this mean the Starfighter Officaly comes out Around all 50 states of the USA march 15th ?????? is this true ???????????????

LTBasker
03-03-2002, 04:59 PM
Certainly looks that way, which is good cause I really didn't feel like getting to TRU early on the 9th to possibly find out that my TRU didn't recieve any cases. :) Well if this is true then it will Starfighter on the 15th, and the Preview figs on the 16th. I wonder if Wal-Mart will be getting the Jedi Starfighters, if so all ya gotta do is go in later on the 15th, grab a Starfighter, wait a while then grab some preview figures after 12. :) (I hope...)

Paul-Kenobi
03-03-2002, 05:36 PM
hmmmm Strang and Disturbing this Puzzle Is

JEDIpartner
03-04-2002, 01:13 PM
But I might actually pick one of these up! I really haven't anymore room for larger things. I will be clearing my shelves of most of the E1 figures to make room for the AOTC ones I might be getting.

This ship has a lot of cool playability. I'm still undecided on the decapitated Astromech co-pilot thing. It's fine I suppose... if you don't think too much about it!

JetsAndHeels
03-04-2002, 01:40 PM
I guess on the 15th I will go to a 24 hr Wal Mart, grab a starfighter, and hopefully get the preview figs after 12.
Hopefully Wal Mart will let us do this.
It sure would be easier if they just had everything on the same day, whether it be the 15th or 16th, that way if I have to go, leave and then come back I wont feel like I am missing out on anything.

InsaneJediGirl
03-04-2002, 02:20 PM
I might pick one up myself,I think its going to be $19.99 at TRU
and then at Wallyworld it will probably be in the $16.99 to
$18.99 range because they advertise their prices as lower.

I dont think I'll go at Midnight to pick one up though,I'll wait until
morning,I dont think there are that many collectors in my area.

LTBasker
03-04-2002, 08:14 PM
I might see if my aunt cna put one on hold for me when she goes to work then I can go there later around 11 something and get it then wait to see if they put out preview figs after 12.