PDA

View Full Version : Could this pic be any smaller?

Battle Droid
03-03-2002, 10:32 PM
They really don't want us to see something we already seen in Ep1, except for the Super Battle droids, which we've already seen in other pics.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/news/2002/02/img/20020228_silo.jpg

Lord Tenebrous
03-03-2002, 11:59 PM
It's just a shot from the trailer made into a button. You'll see the full thing soon enough. :)

Beast
03-04-2002, 12:04 AM
Looks pretty sweet. I hope that this is an indication of what we will see in the final trailer "Clone War" next Sunday. The anticipation of seeing the final 2 1/2 minute release trailer has me drooling. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

SithDroid
03-04-2002, 01:42 AM
The trailer release just happens to be on my 25th birthday. What a great present for me.:D

LTBasker
03-04-2002, 06:00 AM
I just thought everyone would like a bigger version of it so I've enlarged and it put it below as an attachment, cool picture, looks like we get to see the Super Battle Droids fight in the next trailer. :cool:

Battle Droid
03-04-2002, 08:13 AM
Sweet! Thanks LTB, I seriously can't wait for the trailer!:crazed:

JetsAndHeels
03-04-2002, 09:37 AM
Last night I was watching The Simpsons and the X-Files, and they showed an ad about next Sunday's trailer.
Did anyone else see the promo?
Now I am really excited!!

JEDIpartner
03-04-2002, 09:43 AM
I was at the computer and turned around as I heard the music. I was in total heaven!! I can't wait. Big battles and romance... Love and War??? Hmmmmm....

JetsAndHeels
03-04-2002, 10:01 AM
I am so ready for this movie!!
We all have waited patiently and now it is almost time for us all to get what we deserve!!

Lord Tenebrous
03-04-2002, 11:17 AM
I still think Lucas is all mixed up about the origins of the battle droid. ..

Battle droids look like Geonosians [originally skeletal Neimoidians]. But the super battle droids bear little resemblence to them. So why change the story when the Geonosians have already taken creative liberties with their droid construction?

Some Geonosians have wings. But in TPM, the scout battle droids used STAPs. Wouldn't it have been more efficient (and stealthier) to have just given certain battle droids wings?

I'm not being nit-picky, I'm just generating discussion to tide us over until the 10th. :D

evenflow
03-04-2002, 02:33 PM
When is it going to be, when, and where?:confused:

Beast
03-04-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by evenflow
When is it going to be, when, and where?:confused:
This coming Sunday, on Fox between Malcom in the Middle and X-Files. It's going to be 2 1/2 minutes long, can't wait. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lord Malakite
03-04-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
Some Geonosians have wings. But in TPM, the scout battle droids used STAPs. Wouldn't it have been more efficient (and stealthier) to have just given certain battle droids wings?

Lets think about that for a second. It would be like trying build an airplane that would fly by flapping its wings like a bird. Something like that would be extremly difficult to build and wouldn't be worth the time and effort when they already have something that accomplishes the same task almost as efficiently.

Jargo
03-04-2002, 02:50 PM
Hello, mister know it all here, the original designs for episode one showed a battle droid with thrusters in his backpack. he would have flown in the folded position. this would tie in to the geonosians quite nicely. maybe they'll arrive in the arena this way? Who knows until we see the movie. Super battle droids still essentially have a battle droid skeletal head surrounded by a large collar. They're just battle droids on steroids. :)

Battle Droid
03-04-2002, 04:45 PM
They got rid of the necks on the Super's so their heads couldn't be choped off. LOL

Battle Droid
03-04-2002, 04:46 PM
I'd like to see the makers of the Droidekas, the Coilcoids.

AreTwo-DeeTwo
03-04-2002, 05:24 PM
Who gives a crap who made what droid when and where? I just want to see the freakin film already!!! WhooooHoooooo!!!! :)