PDA

View Full Version : Wave 7 - So who will comprise it?

Tycho
02-04-2011, 08:32 PM
I figure we need a thread to put this information in as soon as we can get it. Toy Fair is coming up awfully quick here. I can't wait myself.

I hope we'll see more new figures that have never been offered before.

There's always the figures that get displayed which are already shipping, like the Return of the Jedi wave (3), and AOTC figures (4) just so the ratailers can see what they could or should have in their stores right now.

Hopefully there won't be too much product like this and mostly new stuff instead.

bigbarada
02-04-2011, 09:03 PM
This is the current rumor list for wave 7:
Bespin Han Solo
Barris Offee
Rebel Blockade Trooper
Logray
Fordo
Bom Vimdin

I could see myself getting a couple RFTs, Logray and Bom Vimdim. Bespin Han Solo will depend on whether it's an all-new sculpt or not.

El Chuxter
02-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Jaxxon
Noa Briqualon
Jocasta Nu
Kneesa
Marauder
build-a-figure Gorax

(Hey, a guy can dream, right?)

Tycho
02-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the list, BigBarada!

I'd definitely get Bom Vimdim, and a couple Bariss Offees. I don't know about the rest. But yeah, Han Bespin needs a good sculpt done (though my POTJ figure suffices).

And if I can make him look like a significantly different Ewok - or the old one instead - I'll pick up to 4 Lograys. I'm already thinking the new Wicket's extra hood...

The Rebel Trooper might be the old guy. I'd buy one of him.

This is the current rumor list for wave 7:
Bespin Han Solo
Barris Offee
Rebel Blockade Trooper
Logray
Fordo
Bom Vimdin

I could see myself getting a couple RFTs, Logray and Bom Vimdim. Bespin Han Solo will depend on whether it's an all-new sculpt or not.

sebillba
02-05-2011, 04:38 AM
I'll get all of these, except maybe Fordo.

Bom Vimdin has been at the top of my most wanted list for several years now, so I'm really excited about finally getting him - could well be my figure of the year.

I'm sure Han is supposed to be all new - here's hoping he'll be on a par with Bespin Luke.

From the photo that was shown in Toy Fare mag, it doesn't look like the RFT will be based on Pello Scrambas (the old guy), which is a shame, as he had such a prominent image at the start of ANH.

Snowtrooper
02-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Bespin Han is the one I'm looking forward to the most. I hope it doesn't disappoint. They've done pretty well recently on main characters when they've created an all new sculpt. I need an excellent Bespin Han to complete my ESB cockpit on my BMF.

Bom Vimdin and Rebel Blockade Trooper are the only other ones I'm kinda excited about.