PDA

View Full Version : Do you want our Event Coverage Photo Gallery categories broken down?

SirSteve
02-22-2011, 10:21 PM
When we cover events and take photos, do you want the companies broken down by series? For example:

Hasbro
The Clone Wars
- Basic 3 3/4" Action Figures
- Vehicles
- Role Play

Gentle Giant
- Statues
- Mini Busts
- Animated Statues

etc.

DarkJedi5
02-23-2011, 07:53 AM
I voted "yes" because I don't collect everything (there are some things I'm not even interested in) and would not want to have to scroll through all the photos to find pics of the things I am interested in.

sonofsokol
02-24-2011, 09:02 AM
I voted yes, just for the seachability of it.

mtriv73
03-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Broken down is really helpful. Especially when you want to go back and see something again later.

JediTricks
03-02-2011, 03:38 PM
What if it means not seeing coverage for a few extra hours, does that make a difference to you? Putting them in categories takes more time, so bypassing that to be just:

- Hasbro
- - Clone Wars (everything)
- - The Vintage Collection (everything)

would be a lot quicker.

mtriv73
03-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Could they just be put on initially like you said and then sorted once you get home and get some time? If not then I'd still rather wait a few more hours to have it done right since (especially with comic-con coverage which has a lot more to see) I come back to it pretty often over the next few weeks.

JediTricks
03-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Could they just be put on initially like you said and then sorted once you get home and get some time? If not then I'd still rather wait a few more hours to have it done right since (especially with comic-con coverage which has a lot more to see) I come back to it pretty often over the next few weeks.It's not something that works too well because all the photo URLs change when we move them, so readers can't share those links.