PDA

View Full Version : Surprise!

Jargo
08-26-2001, 09:36 AM
Yesterday, my partner who is not a star wars fan in any way shape or form came home from shopping in town and handed me a bag which contained A bespin guard and a sandtrooper (plus three POTF2 stormtroopers ) totally out of the blue and totally unexpected. Simply out of love for yours truly. I was gobsmacked and delighted that not only had I recieved a present of 'toys' from a non toy person but that it was actually what I had been looking for. What a lovely thing to do for me. :)

So I thought I'd start this thread to ask what surprises you have had that brought you star wars things you didn't expect.

humsup
08-26-2001, 10:06 AM
My gf (see thread Girlfriend hates my toys) bought me an EPI Yoda and Watto for present on Christmas of 99'. That was it till today. Yes, I've waited a past the millenium with no luck :(

master jedi
08-26-2001, 09:11 PM
Man, your woman must really love you, Jargo, to buy you Star Wars stuff if she isn't a Star Wars fan.

If only I could be so lucky.

GNT
08-27-2001, 02:16 AM
I've had friends over the years given my Star Wars stuff like SW glasses,Toys,Theatre Posters and more

Always nice of them to do that :)

JediTricks
08-27-2001, 08:16 AM
3PO/R2 electronic coin bank for x-mas or my birthday, don't remember which. But I played with that sucker for a LOOONG time, it's still right here next to me. It was the hit of that gift-giving day, everybody was pushing the button to see it go.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-27-2001, 12:26 PM
Sometime around 1983 = Scout Walker, for an Easter present
I ocassionally get "odd" SW gifts for Christmas, like the Jar Jar Wake-Up System (isn't as bad as some may think), calendars, pencils, greeting cards (well, I guess these aren't really odd ). No one ever buys me figures or toys because they have no idea what I have or don't. I don't understand it; here's a conversation: "What ones don't you have?" "Darth Maul Sith Apprentice, Queen Amidala Theed Invasion, Tessek, R2-Q9, and Lando Calrissian Bespin Escape." Silence. :o

Starfig873
08-27-2001, 12:38 PM
My mom put the IG-88 and Boba Fett 2-pack figures on my birthday cake on year...that was pretty surprising, although I must say it was hell getting the cake iceing off IG-88's feet. :D

El Chuxter
08-27-2001, 02:06 PM
I opened my 12" Cap'n Tarpals, but wasn't sure how to display him. I came home from work the next day, and my girlfriend had set him up on a counter with straw around his feet--it looks incredible! She's called me from stores before to ask which figures I need and, though she normally doesn't surprise me with Star Wars stuff (she's afraid I'll already have something), she did pick up the overpriced-but-nice Queen Amidala's Amulet book.

But I'm not sure if that compares to my dad coming home when I was a youngin with Blue Snags in his shirt pocket (he was a toy department manager at Sears and apparently this figure was savaged from an otherwise damaged Cantina Playset that had been returned).

master jedi
08-27-2001, 07:17 PM
my sister likes going to goodwill to find good deals on stuff and sometimes she finds some cool star wars stuff there. She got me a stack of vintage star wars trading cards there for somewhere between 50 cents and a dollar. Target gives stuff to this goodwill and they gave some 12" Han Solo in Carbonite firures to GW and they sold 'em for $5!! That was a good deal. The only problem was that goodwill put a big GW on the box.

Obi-Don
08-27-2001, 07:33 PM
It was our 1st or maybe our 3rd Christmas together.My wife gave me not one but many star wars gifts.Mostly vehicles,like x-wing,slave 1,tie fighter and Darth's tie and a few more.Yes I was blown away by this.She's too good to me,I'm lucky!

Lobito
08-27-2001, 07:41 PM
ok here goes:

When i was a kid my parents got me The Ewok village, the W-wing and the Millenium Falcon on 3 different Ctmas.

Now, my gf has given me The Outrider, the Naboo Royal Starship, Several figures like 21-b, and SOE Dash Rendar. She gave me the jawas and the tusken raiders.

My oldest brother gave me the New Millenium Falcon.

My middle brother and her wife gave me the AT-ST and the Tie fighter, among several hard to find figures like the Dark trooper and the Space trooper.

So as u can see lots of ppl have contributed surprisingly to my collection.

Darth Cruel
08-27-2001, 07:52 PM
My girlfriend is tolerant of my collection, but she bought me something she didn't want to. She did some research and found (I don't know where) that this certain noisy R2-D2 phone was supposedly the most popular Star Wars Collectible ever. So she bought me one. And it is cool. Instead of ringing, it lights up, the dome oscillates back and forth, and it does a bunch of R2 speak when someone calls. it is loud and obnoxious, but she refuses to be sorry she bought it for me. (She did go out and buy me a very expensive phone that has a lot of functions to ensure that I would quit using the R2-D2 phone, though.):)

Mike Troxell
08-27-2001, 09:27 PM
Ewwwwwwwww, girls are icky. ;)

If I weren't fatter than a hutt and twice as smelly perhaps I would have a woman of my own :D

Starfig873
08-27-2001, 09:36 PM
Bah! Girls is too much trouble.... :p

Obi-Dan Kenobi
08-28-2001, 12:00 AM
Yeah, my girlfriend is pretty supportive of my collection, but I was truly impressed by something she did a few weeks ago. I had never seen a biker scout, clean or dirty, in the store before. I got a call from her at work. She was calling on her cell phone from Kay Bee, where they had a ton of POTJ figures. She said she was holding a figure that she was pretty sure was a biker scout but he was all dirty. I was ecstatic. She bought me that one, also asking about some of the others she saw. (Unfortunately they weren't having the two-for-one sale.) Then, a few days later she found me another at K-mart, also picking up a Calamari and a Boomer Damaged Battle Droid! (I'd seen them before, but always had more urgent things to buy.) I love her.

master jedi
08-28-2001, 03:47 PM
I don't know if it's me or my Star Wars collection that girls don't like.

JediCole
08-29-2001, 02:33 PM
When I was a kid my parents were quite tolerant of my Star Wars collecting and one night my Dad came home from a late day at the office and woke my brothers and I up so we could see what he got for us. He had bought the Death Squad Commander (this is in the 70's mind you) the last of the original 12 I had not yet found. He picked up a record album (again, the 70's) for my older brother and something else for my little brother (you kind of have to do these things when you have multiple kids I think).

Years and years later my wife surprised me by buying the only vintage vehicle I was missing for my collection, the Droids A-Wing (I had refused to buy it because it was under the Droids logo and not the Jedi one).

Every now and then someone I know will surprise me with something they have found and were goodly enough to pick up for me, like Bubba Fatt the other day finding a 12" Tarpals and Kaadu at Target for about $12.00 long after they had disappeared. And Sith Worm (along with the Boy Genius who is not a SSG member) have the best luck finding the new stuff for me.

Jargo
08-23-2002, 05:47 PM
I found a TRU with hundreds of royal guards the other day and I was only there to pick up a deluxe Yoda. So i left the royal guards sitting on the pegs. I get back to the car and tell my partner who instantly pipes up with "do you want some royal guards then? How many? Go back and get some and charge it to my card." just like that. I said no though. I couldn't allow my partner to start buying me too much when it's my hobby not theirs. I already have some royal guards anyway despite wanting an army of them I had to be content to appreciate the love ans understanding and generous offer but if I'm getting toys with my own money then I can't expect my partner to stump up too. That's just not fair.

But inside I did want to say yes......... ;)

Rogue II
08-23-2002, 07:37 PM
I think the biggest suprise I got was the Christmas my wife bought me a B-Wing. I didn't expect it. She said she found it on clearance at Target.

The "worst" suprise I got was my 9th birthday (so it must have been 1982). My parents were divorced and my mom just remarried. We had just moved from New York to Maryland. Anyway, my father calls me and says he sent me an AT-AT, however, it was crushed in the mail and returned to him.

That was the last time I have ever spoke with him. He never tried to contact me since.

SWAFMAN
08-23-2002, 07:44 PM
ouch. I'll never be able to watch ESB again without thinking about that and becoming sad.

:group hug:

seriously though, ouch.

The True Maul
08-23-2002, 08:09 PM
About 2 years after Episode I came out my friend gave me a Darth Maul Final Duel which I couldn't find anywhere (in Winter 2000) gave it to me as a birthday present I was really surprised, ever since then he started collecting. :)

hango fett
08-23-2002, 08:17 PM
ok....we know a girl who does a morning talk show for a local radio. we are good freinds of hers, but out of the blue, she gives my dad the ultimate edition SW EI soundtrack! my dad was very happy since he collects SW music stuff too!
h

Rogue II
08-23-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by SWAFMAN
ouch. I'll never be able to watch ESB again without thinking about that and becoming sad.

:group hug:

seriously though, ouch.

Actually, it didn't really bother me too much. Out of sight, out of mind, if you will. I wasn't really that close with him. It worked out in the end because my stepfather raised my younger brother and I like we were his own.

I thought of another "suprise." My mother in law knows I'm a big Star Wars fan, so for a while there she was buying me gag gifts for Christmas and by birthday. She got me a pair of Episode 1 boxers, a Episode 1 60 piece puzzle, EP1 3-D puzzle, and most recently, she got me the Jedi quiz book with lightsaber pen.

InsaneJediGirl
08-23-2002, 10:00 PM
One of my suprises came in August of 1999.It was my birthday and my parents actually got me Podracer Bedsheets with a matching Podracer quilt.I was very suprised at that,because at the time my parents still thought my SW Fandom was a fad.

Uh..Another recent suprise was my parents picked up the Sams Club "Jedi" tin for me..out of the blue!Didnt even have to pay for that one:D

Lambchops
08-23-2002, 10:08 PM
Emporer Jargo,

I don't think anyone else noticed that you are gay.

I am proud that you chose to say partner and it makes me happy that there are other proud star wars fans out there.'

And another thing, let your boyfriend buy you whatever he wants too, he just wants to make you happy and you could be hurting his feelings.

QLD
08-23-2002, 10:11 PM
I think it may be time to leave now.

*quickly grabs all of his belongings and runs away with a trail of papers flying*

Lambchops
08-23-2002, 10:14 PM
Oh stop.

You love it.

QLD
08-23-2002, 10:24 PM
I love everyone, no matter their age, race, sex, religion, or sexual preference.

Lambchops
08-23-2002, 10:38 PM
Thats super-doo.

You see, I hate everyone, regardless of race, gender, religion, size, or sexy pref.

scruffziller
08-24-2002, 10:50 AM
Nope pretty much SW gifts my mom bought me were made to be taken back by my dad. I remember that I was going to get my first Chewbacca from ROTJ ever and some Ewoks. But my dad said that they looked like "little hairy demons." okay.............
refer to thread"Holy Roller" Parents against you in SW (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9664&highlight=Parents) .

I am getting mad just thinking about the memory.:frus:

Jargo
08-24-2002, 11:26 AM
Lambchops, I just don't understand the relevence of your post. What does gender sexuality have to do with this. The point it that I actually have a partner who cares and who loves me enough to do such things as offer to buy me stuff, because my partner believes it will make me happy.
I should have clarified my previous post to state that what I was trying to say is that I am happy because my partner offered. I don't need to be bought stuff to be shown love, the thought is enough. the offer of buying is enough. The willingness to go without so that I might have something is enough to show the dedication my partner has for me.

What exactly was it you wanted to say to me Lambchop? spit it out before it chokes you.

Bobajames
08-25-2002, 01:48 AM
my girlfriend thinks that my collection is "cute." She's getting me a lightsaber for christmas, but i'm not supposed to know... heeheehee i love her

Nexu
08-25-2002, 04:20 PM
Just for the record, DEADEYE IS AN ARROGENT ĀSS, AND HE NEEDS TO BE BANNED!!!

Carry on. ;)

jeddah
08-25-2002, 04:41 PM
It's E J's business and he shouldn't feel obliged to say anything.

If you read lambchops's interests in his profile, it is quite clear that someone is having a bit of a laugh. One of my prejudices is g@y people that try to out other g@y people. I also loathe people that define and therefore limit themselves purely by their sexuality.

Oh, and for any anti-g@y bigots that want to start asserting their heterosexuality, try checking out the sexuality of cherished historical heroes in some biographies......:p

jeddah
(edit had to replace 'a' with an '@' to prevent the word 'g@y' being replaced with 'fairy' - The programming needs to be checked out)

jobi
08-25-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Lambchops
Emporer Jargo,

I don't think anyone else noticed that you are fairy.

I am proud that you chose to say partner and it makes me happy that there are other proud star wars fans out there.'

And another thing, let your boyfriend buy you whatever he wants too, he just wants to make you happy and you could be hurting his feelings.

What the hell do you care if he's g@y. What does that have to do with you??? Are you looking for some [EDITED]? If he's g@y or straight it doesn't matter this is a Star Wars forum not one about sexuality. Maybe he says partner because he wants to. .

Mod Note: Removed offensive word
DA

Jargo
08-25-2002, 08:15 PM
Okay, I'm asking that everyone calm down and stop posting unless it's relevent to the subject of the thread. I know that Lambchops has a problem, but it's his not mine.

I started this thread with good intentions and I'd like this thread to stay open if that's okay.

Please guys, Lambchops isn't worth the hassle. neither are any of the other users currently cropping up with the express intent of flaming. Those account holders will be dealt with accordingly by admin so let's get back to decent conversations and let's ignore the childish among us until they simply fade away.

2-1B
08-25-2002, 08:23 PM
I remember being a kid, and one time my dad arrived home from work. Nothing unusual, but as he was at the garage entrance taking off his work boots, he called me to see him. OOPS, what am I in trouble for?, I thought. :D
So I head back there apprehensively, and what does he do? He pulls out a carded Tusken Raider ! I was so excited! So much that I managed to lose the Gaffi stick that night. Usually it took me a week to lose weapons. :happy:

Jargo
08-25-2002, 08:35 PM
Not star wars but still a surprise, when I was about four or five I got a load of Corgi hotwheels sized cars for my birthday. I had one in particular which was my favourite, A purple Mustang with a speckly finish to the paintwork that sparkled in the light. I took that car everywhere with me until one day it just vanished... nowhere could it be found. Man, I blubbed like a baby for days about that car. but it ws gone.......

A couple of weeks later me and my Dad were in the car going for takeaway dinner for the family. We'd stopped outside the stores to wait for the takeaway place to open and my Dad says tyo me to look in the glove compartment. I thought he was pulling a joke so I cautiosly opened the compartment and looked inside. Nothing but junk and pens and a shammy rag and a purple Mustang and another identicle purple Mustang.... HOLY SCHMOLY!! My Dad had hunted for days to find my car and in the meantime had gone out and hunted one out in the stores. Then he found the original and I had two. It was just a two inch car but it meant so much to me that I never forgot the incident. My Mum and Dad split up that xmas and I didn't see my Dad again for nineteen years. Course by then I'd well lost the cars but I never forgot how he'd done that for me. His one redeeming act it will be.

Rogue II
08-25-2002, 08:41 PM
Its wierd, I remember a lot of things about my childhood, but I don't remember actually getting many of my figures. I suppose my mom has some pictures of the Christmas' and birthday when I got them, but I haven't seen those pictures in years.

She did suprise me a month or two ago. They just moved from Atlanta to Los Angelas. She said while they were cleaning my youngest brother's things, she found my Darth Vader carry case. When I go to see her in Oct, I get to bring it back with me. I doubt there are any figures in it, but, I still get my case back.

Bossk is the exception. I bought him at the mall and managed to lose his gun in the back seat before we even got home.

jjreason
08-25-2002, 10:30 PM
I remember my best Star Wars Christmas, the best present was hidden in plain sight. I got Leia and Han (original 12) loose in my stocking, then unwrapped an Xwing. I was busy playing a game with my little brother (some purple hockey player who would shoot the puck when you pushed on his head - anyone else have that? Or the football one that kicked field goals?). My dad says to me, after quite a long time, "Don't you want your other present?" Thinking I was done with gifts, I looked at him. He pointed to the bottom of the tree. There, but kind of next to our big stereo-in-wooden-cabinet deal was the Millenium Falcon, in what I then thought was the biggest toy box in the world. I think I nearly fainted. To this day I think that was my best Christmas, because I didn't even ask for that toy but there it was. I was floored. My parents are the greatest.

LTBasker
08-25-2002, 11:35 PM
I'd have to say my biggest Star Wars suprise was December 1995. (My birthday is in that month so that added to it) and the reason why that's so special is because for my birthday I got all of the first POTF2 figures and the Landspeeder, then for Christmas I got the AT-ST, X-wing, TIE Fighter and Falcon. :)

mabudonicus
08-26-2002, 12:35 AM
My ex girlfriend got me a Geonosian warrior while she was shopping....

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-26-2002, 12:57 AM
During the Episode 1 fast food toy craze my mom would regulary bring me the toys or cup toppers without myself asking.

She also offers to pay for a lot of my Star Wars merchandise (she knows how heavy a spender I am for SW stuff) but I decline. She shouldn't have to spend her own money to support my habit. Once in a while though, she'll buy me figures like the POTF2 jawa 2 pack and a Saga R2-D2 (her excuse, "because I love the figures." She does. but I feel she buys them to make me happier, not herself.) Usually though, I refuse to accept any of her $$$.

Except during Christmas and birthdays of course. And and day of the week that ends with the letter 'y.'

Eternal Padawan
08-26-2002, 10:04 AM
Just the other day, my women got me a Nexu without even asking. It was doubly special for me since the Nexu is the only decent figure to come out in the last few months. With the sound chip and the prehensile tail? SWEEEEET!

ROLLO!

darthvyn
08-26-2002, 11:34 AM
i don't remember this, as it was all secret, but i was told the story much later... one christmas was the year of the ewok village craze, and my mom was looking all over for it... so much so that she was enlisting all kinds of help. after weeks of searching, she found one. and so did two other "agents." making three, naturally... of course, we only needed one... so the other two went back to the store. oh, if only those two were still in my possession, MINT IN BOX!!!! it just hurts to think about what could've been.... *sigh*

Lambchops
08-26-2002, 03:22 PM
whoa, chill the [EDITED] out guys. I was simply stating that I have never met/heard of another Gay man who was into (no pun inteneded) star wars before, (allthough I always wondered about Hamil)

I wasn't trying to OUT anyone, just make the rest of you that kept replying with the ignorant pre-disposition feel stupid.

This weekend I met Billy Dee Williams at a Toy fare, he was charging 30$ to have autographs, my PARTNER, offered to pay for it, which was fine, at first.

Then I started to think about this Message Board, and Jargo's statements on how love has no dollar signs, I refused to let him pay for it, he looked a little hurt, but then I told him, "Your My Lando, who needs him anyway."

lambchops.

Mod Note:Trying to get around the auto censor is no allowed. Removed offensive word
DA

Beast
08-26-2002, 03:31 PM
Lambchops, say hello to DeadEye for me, please. :rolleyes: :p

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bigbarada
08-26-2002, 03:35 PM
Edited

(sorry that joke was uncalled for, but don't worry it didn't involve anyone who posted in this thread, plus I shouldn't be bashing on DeadEye while he's not here to defend himself)

billfremore
08-26-2002, 04:11 PM
Well nice to see nothing ever changes...:rolleyes:

My biggest surprise had to be my 28th birthday which was the first one I had spent with my wife-to-be and she surprised me with the talking Darth Vader bank. It was the first time since I was a kid that anybody got me anything Star Wars related. It was also the first time somebody actually listened to what I really wanted.

Any wonder I'm marrying her? :bliss:

Rogue II
08-26-2002, 04:18 PM
Bill, we could star in our own documentary...

Star Wars Buffs and the Women who love them.

My wife bought me all the figures between the summer of '99 and '00 while I was in Korea and all the figures from the last quarter of '01 while I was deployed to Kuwait. I just gave her a description to her on what to look for.

darthvyn
08-26-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by billfremore
Well nice to see nothing ever changes...:rolleyes:

My biggest surprise had to be my 28th birthday which was the first one I had spent with my wife-to-be and she surprised me with the talking Darth Vader bank. It was the first time since I was a kid that anybody got me anything Star Wars related. It was also the first time somebody actually listened to what I really wanted.

Any wonder I'm marrying her? :bliss:

that bank rocks!!! wherever i am living at the time since i got it, mine has always been the highest point in my room! one year at school, i had it on top of a dresser that had a big open space to put you tv in, which turned into a huge bass box for it... i would open my door, and turn on the bank and it would reverberate throughout the hall!!! that was awesome... i'm a dork...

billfremore
08-26-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by darthvyn

that bank rocks!!! wherever i am living at the time since i got it, mine has always been the highest point in my room! one year at school, i had it on top of a dresser that had a big open space to put you tv in, which turned into a huge bass box for it... i would open my door, and turn on the bank and it would reverberate throughout the hall!!! that was awesome... i'm a dork...

No, you're no more dorky than the rest of us here.
You're not in Kansas anymore Darthvyn, you're among the dorky people now...

2-1B
08-27-2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Lambchops
I wasn't trying to OUT anyone, just make the rest of you that kept replying with the ignorant pre-disposition feel stupid.

Lambchops, please don't take this as a flame, because it's not, but
I take exception to your suggestion of an "ignorant pre-disposition." :)
Why did you automatically assume that

I don't think anyone else noticed that you are fairy.
Wth all due respect, what made you think that no one "noticed"? :confused:
The reality is that most people here are respectful of whatever meaning "partner" may have, and we carry on from there.

I'm sorry, I know we're trying to get on with the thread, but I just wanted to illustrate that just because we don't post inquiries regarding sexual orientation does NOT classify us as having any ignorant predispostitions. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember being in High School during the release of the Bend 'Ems figures. My sister was 2 years ahead of me, and one day while I was sick and absent from school, she stopped by Wal-Mart and bought a Yoda Bend 'Em figure for me. I thought that was so cool, she was 18 and had so many other things in her busy life that she could have been doing, but she thought of me and brought the little guy home for me.

And after she became a teacher, she had a habbit of buying me TPM pencils, erasers, notebooks, you know - school type stuff - while she readied for the school year.

God, I love her. :happy:

LamBChops2k2
08-28-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Caesar

Lambchops, please don't take this as a flame, because it's not, but
I take exception to your suggestion of an "ignorant pre-disposition." :)
Why did you automatically assume that

Wth all due respect, what made you think that no one "noticed"? :confused:
The reality is that most people here are respectful of whatever meaning "partner" may have, and we carry on from there.

I'm sorry, I know we're trying to get on with the thread, but I just wanted to illustrate that just because we don't post inquiries regarding sexual orientation does NOT classify us as having any ignorant predispostitions. :)

==============================================
God, I love her. :happy:

I should probably not be posting this here as you have apparantly banned me, but what I was referring to was the three replies beneath it; stating things such as "you girlfirend is really cool...) (paraphrasing here), and other things, Im too lazy to go back to the previous pages and read them verbatim.

Im sick of this.

I am not even ***.

This all started as innocent fun, but now I can't sleep at night because this has gotten so far out of control. This will be my FINAL post.

I bid you all adieu. And remember, Yoda doesn't like a Hater.

Lambs

Jargo
08-28-2002, 07:35 PM
*lighting an incense stick and wafting round the calming scent. Putting a soothing CD on that will play whalesong and have a gentle background of tinkling tranquility. sitting on a Yoga mat to position myself in the Lotus position where I may meditate and calm my mind. Relaxing down, in tune with my surroundings and at peace with myself and the world about me....*

"Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........."

:happy:

Darth Vellner
08-28-2002, 08:55 PM
LamBChops2k2 was begining to sound like the song that doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friend..some people started singing it not knowing what it was..and the'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friend..some people started singing it not knowing what it was..and the'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friend..some people started singing it not knowing what it was..and the'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friend..some people started singing it not knowing what it was..and the'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friend..some people started singing it not knowing what it was..and the'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friend..some people started singing it not knowing what it was..and the'll continue singing it forever just because this is........slowly fade away.....:crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Patient Zero
08-28-2002, 09:05 PM
Please no one even respond to this childishness! He has probably dozens of IDs and just likes to start trivial arguments. Please just ignore it all!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-29-2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by The Ghost of Jonna
Please no one even respond to this childishness! He has probably dozens of IDs and just likes to start trivial arguments. Please just ignore it all!

Amen, brother! Preach on!

Now if we could only get everyone do this.

jeddah
08-29-2002, 06:06 PM
You should worry LBC! Lambikins has capitalised your initials in his post......

a-HA! :evil:

;)

jeddah

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-29-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by jeddah
You should worry LBC! Lambikins has capitalised your initials in his post......

a-HA! :evil:

;)

jeddah

Very keen observation jeddah.

Pure coincidence I bet.

Did you get to see my response in this thread? Just curious, there is no rush

The Mothman Prophecies (http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13195&pagenumber=2)