PDA

View Full Version : Diner, Anakin 2 Sabers, and more.

Lord Tenebrous
03-04-2002, 02:40 PM
mesta.net (http://www.mesta.net/leffat/uutiset/?aid=4742)

It's funny how clear pictures make you all giddy inside.. :D :D

Beast
03-04-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
mesta.net (http://www.mesta.net/leffat/uutiset/?aid=4742) It's funny how clear pictures make you all giddy inside.. :D :D
Not to mention, make you drool. Thanks for the link Lord Tenebrous, those are some sweet pics. :D The Diner droid with the Dugs is one sweet picture. And so is the one of C-3PO and R2-D2 in what looks to be the droids factory on Geonosis. And that one of Mace, Yoda, Ki-Adi, Luminara, and what looks like Adi in the Chancellor's office sends shudders down my spine. Just seeing them in his office, with what will become Emporer's Royal Guards standing in the background is just eerie.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Rollo Tomassi
03-04-2002, 03:14 PM
Why does Yoda look like Fozzie bear?

What kind of droid is that in the diner (and where is the diner?)

I think that's Bariss Ofee, not Adi Gallia.

I also like the Naboo palace shot with the circular pond and nifty little bridges everywhere. Very pretty.

Battle Droid
03-04-2002, 03:41 PM
UGH! I can't get the page to load!

Beast
03-04-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Battle Droid
UGH! I can't get the page to load!
Me neither now, looks to be down. But I saved all the images and I will post them here if thats ok. The site probably got hammered with traffic and went down. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jango Fett in Flight:

Jedi Clint
03-04-2002, 03:47 PM
I got the page to load and I got a couple of pictures, but then it went down......probably too many hits. Anyone care to post them here? I think that would be ok. If not Steve will let us know.

Beast
03-04-2002, 03:48 PM
Yoda in Chancellor's Office:

Beast
03-04-2002, 03:49 PM
Anakin and Sandcrawlers:

Beast
03-04-2002, 03:50 PM
Palpatine's View:

Beast
03-04-2002, 03:51 PM
Yoda Close-up:

Beast
03-04-2002, 03:52 PM
Obi-wan meets Dooku:

Beast
03-04-2002, 03:54 PM
C-3PO's New Coverings:

Beast
03-04-2002, 03:55 PM
The Jedi's in Palpatine's Office:

Beast
03-04-2002, 03:56 PM
Diner Droid w/ Dugs:

Beast
03-04-2002, 03:57 PM
Return to Tatooine:

Beast
03-04-2002, 03:59 PM
C-3PO and R2-D2 (Droid Factory?):

Beast
03-04-2002, 04:00 PM
Naboo Palace Square:

Beast
03-04-2002, 04:01 PM
Padme, Anakin, and R2-D2 on Tatooine:

Beast
03-04-2002, 04:03 PM
Anakin, Padme, and Obi-Wan in the Arena:

Beast
03-04-2002, 04:04 PM
Anakin and Padme: Naboo:

Beast
03-04-2002, 04:05 PM
Mace, Obi-Wan, and Anakin:

Beast
03-04-2002, 04:06 PM
Obi-Wan Kenobi:

Beast
03-04-2002, 04:07 PM
Padme Amidala: White Jumpsuit:

Battle Droid
03-04-2002, 04:09 PM
Thanks JarJar. :)

Beast
Anakin Skywalker w/ 2 Sabers:

AreTwo-DeeTwo
I like every new pic of Yoda so far that I've seen. Although I'll admit I have not seen many pics of Yoda. The CG Yoda does not bother me at all so far. I definitely hear some grumbling about it. Then again I am on a Star Wars forum.
I liked the diner with the droid and Dugs also. Actually there were not to many pics that I did not like. I liked them all. I just want this movie in the theatres. I am definitely ready for it. One more trailer to go and then the big show :)

Beast
03-04-2002, 04:10 PM
Anakin Skywalker:

mabudonicus
03-04-2002, 04:21 PM
Thanks Jar Jar!! It's always great to have the pics right here, no linking. That jango pic, for some reason, was worth more than all the rest combined, IMHO. Looks like he really does control his boosters with his butt muscles, like I said. Woooooooo!!!

Beast
03-04-2002, 04:27 PM
You guys are all welcome. No need to thank me for posting the pictures, though ya can if you want. :D Yeah Mabudon, the Jango Pic was cool, but the picture of the Jedi's in Palpatine's office just seems super eerie to me. As I said before, sends shivers down my spine. :evil:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi Clint
03-04-2002, 04:37 PM
I wonder what Palpatine and Anakin are talking about? :evil:

Battle Droid
03-04-2002, 04:38 PM
Those are AWESOME Pic, thanks again JarJar!:D

Jek Porky 2002
03-04-2002, 04:42 PM
I can't get over that picture of the Dugs, I was hoping we'd see them again, I like the colour aswell thay look like thay've got Leopard like spots down their necks.

Sidiously Darth
03-04-2002, 07:14 PM
http://www.mesta.net/leffat/uutiset/?aid=4742

I'm not much into spoilers but I did want to point out a couple of interesting items in the pics.

The first is the red Royal Guards. I know this is pretty common knowledge but this is the first time I've seen them.

The second is the pic of Chanc. Palp w/ Anakin. Notice the chair behind his desk. Looks like his throne from Jedi.:sur:

Beast
03-04-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Sidiously Darth
http://www.mesta.net/leffat/uutiset/ (http://)
I'm not much into spoilers but I did want to point out a couple of interesting items in the pics. The first is the red Royal Guards. I know this is pretty common knowledge but this is the first time I've seen them. The second is the pic of Chanc. Palp w/ Anakin. Notice the chair behind his desk. Looks like his throne from Jedi.:sur:
I posted them all up in the following forum as well, because the site was down from being hammered with hits earlier. http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4401 Yeah, I agree. Just seeing what will end up being Emporer's Royal Guard's in the Chancellor's office with Jedi's just seems eerie. Sends a shiver down my spine. :cool:

The chair has been discussed before in the forums, when it first appeared in photo's from the set. It's a very similar chair, but doesn't have the head rest and upper section to it, like the one from the DSII. It is a cool little hint of the progression though, same as seeing the Royal Guards in the movie. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Sidiously Darth
03-04-2002, 07:29 PM
JarJar,

Please answer this question for me.

I know what MTFBWY stands for, but what about HH? All I could come up with is Happy Holidays.:D

Beast
03-04-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Sidiously Darth
JarJar, Please answer this question for me.
I know what MTFBWY stands for, but what about HH? All I could come up with is Happy Holidays.:D
Cool, I see that one of the Moderator Fairys combined the threads. As for what the HH stands for, I have had some pretty intresting guesses from people. Everything from "Happy Holidays" to hailing someone who's name I won't mention here. But it's really simple. It's "Happy Hunting" which I wish every Star Wars fan in their toy runs. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Sidiously Darth
03-04-2002, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the clarification JarJar!:)

Jedi Clint
03-04-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Cool, I see that one of the Moderator Fairys combined the threads.
Jar Jar Binks

Interesting choice of words. :p

Beast
03-04-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Clint
Interesting choice of words. :p
ROFL, It was intended and meant in a good way. :p :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Co Jo-Da
03-05-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Clint
I wonder what Palpatine and Anakin are talking about? :evil:

Palpatine said in TPM 'Young Skywalker, we will watch you career with great interest'. I think Palpatine is getting ready to seduce Anakin, the trap is set and Episode III it will be sprung...

LTBasker
03-05-2002, 01:55 AM
Nice pics JJB. :cool:

Ya know if that droid w/ the dugs had a sort of beak thing, it would look kinda like a character from MST3K, and right now he kinda looks like the scissor dude from Mega Man. :D

In the pic with Yoda sitting down in the chair in the Chancellor's room, anyone else get reminded of Kermit...? :rolleyes:

corporal AMF
03-05-2002, 02:29 AM
Hy, this is my first post...
:crazed:
so anyone has idea is this a new photo or I've missed something

Jedi Clint
03-05-2002, 02:37 AM
It is a fan made picture. The background is from the "Breathing" trailer. I don't know where they got the pictures of the Republic gunship. The ships are headed in the opposite direction....the city where all the action is taking place can be seen in the distance behind them ;).

LTBasker
03-05-2002, 03:11 AM
Hmm, the gunships seem kinda cartoonish, I'm guessing they're custom 3d models.

Rollo Tomassi
03-05-2002, 08:24 AM
I always thought HH meant Howdy Hoe! like Mr. hanky the christmas poo says. Live and learn.:rolleyes:

Jargo
03-05-2002, 12:39 PM
"Mr. JarJar the christmas poo, you love us and we love you...."

HEHEHEHEHEHE! :evil: :D

I like the waitress droid. I'll be adding her to my list of avatars to make. Apparently the badge is some weird lettering that spells out 'FLO' According to tfn that is. Read that this morning.

That pic of 3PO and R2, don't you just see that comedy moment coming as R2 bumps into 3PO and knocks him stright into a droid making machine? ahaha..... :rolleyes: wedge that comedy moment in why dontcha. :D nice clear images though. they look almost - straight from source.......... :sur:

Pendo
03-05-2002, 03:08 PM
The pics are cool! I've not been on for 2 days, been very busy, so by the time I got online they were taken off, so thanx to JJB for adding all the pics.

PENDO!

bigbarada
03-05-2002, 03:29 PM
Awesome pictures! How did you manage to save them JJB? I've been trying for two days to swipe them from that mesta.net site; to no avail. I tried the basic right click and select "save picture as" method which didn't work

Anyways, thanks for posting them! The Dug Diner is my favorite.

Jargo
03-05-2002, 04:11 PM
BB, you need to use the internet cache folder. just open windows explorer, go down the tree, open windows itself, open temporary internet, and then arrange the list by date. The images will either be at the top or bottom of the list. But you know I saves everything I find. Coulda just asked me matey and I woulda sent them to ya. :)

mesta were trying to prevent download by using a piece of code that disables right click. There's a keyboard combination that will overide that command but I don't have it. Perhaps one of the computer savvy folk who visits here would know it.

Jedi Clint
03-05-2002, 04:15 PM
I made the Anakin 'n' Palpatine pic' my background. I love his office!!

evenflow
03-05-2002, 04:17 PM
Those pics are great, especially the one of the Dugs in the diner and the one of the Jedi council w/ the Royal Guards in the background. :D

evenflow
03-05-2002, 04:18 PM
I just notived something. In the pic with the council and the ROyal Guards. The thing that is on the table, do you guys think it coul dbe the Jedi Holocron?

Pendo
03-05-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by evenflow
I just notived something. In the pic with the council and the ROyal Guards. The thing that is on the table, do you guys think it coul dbe the Jedi Holocron?

Good observation. It could be, looks cool!

PENDO!

Beast
03-05-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
BB, you need to use the internet cache folder. just open windows explorer, go down the tree, open windows itself, open temporary internet, and then arrange the list by date. The images will either be at the top or bottom of the list. But you know I saves everything I find. Coulda just asked me matey and I woulda sent them to ya. :) mesta were trying to prevent download by using a piece of code that disables right click. There's a keyboard combination that will overide that command but I don't have it. Perhaps one of the computer savvy folk who visits here would know it.
:D There was an even easier way of doing it then Jargo suggested. Instead of clicking on the thumbnails to open the bigger picture in a pop-up window that you can't save the image from, you right click on the thumbnail and choose open in new window. It opens the larger image into a regular browser window. In that window you can right click and save the images. That's how I saved them myself. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
03-05-2002, 06:39 PM
well yes, there is that option..... *curses! Foiled again...!*

Jedi holocron... hmmm. it certainly ties into the old idea of crystals and the like and they did mention them being in the movie recently didn't they. pointy crystal focusing the images and info.... maybe - maybe not. :)

I'm just really taken with the waitress droid FLO. All the other stuff going on in the pics and all i can see is a new droid action figure :D

Beast
03-05-2002, 06:52 PM
I'm just really taken with the waitress droid FLO. All the other stuff going on in the pics and all i can see is a new droid action figure :D
You also? I love the look of the FLO-BOT. :D Hopefully they do give us a figure of it. Would look great slipped into just about any diorama. It's an intresting new droid, same as the rickshaw droid, so hopefully we will end up with both. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
03-09-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
C-3PO and R2-D2 (Droid Factory?):

It is the first time I've seen this pic, and it is pretty cool :cool: I hope I'm not disappointed in the look of the factory, because this pic is letting my imagination go on and on. How about that lighting? It looks to me like there's alot of welding going on, I hope there's a constant flickering to the lighting, contrasting light and shadow.

And I hope it's a dirty and grimy set - not that the Geonosians aren't tidy workers, but rather due to the nature of their business.

Jargo
03-09-2002, 08:59 PM
In the shot by shot description of the trailer, it says that the droid factory looks like that big machine Charlie Chaplin falls into in whichever of his movies it was. Something about padme going into the machine and round and under cogs and rollers. Anakin rushing to rscue her with his saber cutting action. Geonosians flying in to attack like the bad monkies from the wizard of Oz.

Guess you'll all be able to put me straight tomorrow night when you see the trailer in the states and we don't..... :( Gotta wait until Monday to see just a bit of it on breakfast telly. Got my VCR set already. Actually I'm so stupid I had to get someone else to set it for me........ :rolleyes: God help the world when I get old! :crazed:

Co Jo-Da
03-10-2002, 01:14 AM
In the shot by shot description of the trailer, it says that the droid factory looks like that big machine Charlie Chaplin falls into in whichever of his movies it was. Something about padme going into the machine and round and under cogs and rollers. Anakin rushing to rscue her with his saber cutting action. Geonosians flying in to attack like the bad monkies from the wizard of Oz.

The droid factory will probably look more like the pressure scene from Galaxy Quest...