PDA

View Full Version : LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars; XBOX achievement error

mrhat
04-05-2011, 08:48 PM
So I finished LEGO Star Wars 3 100% and unlocked everything minikits, gold bricks, characters, vehicles, and all that jazz, but the "A presence I've not felt since...", which is unlocked by collecting all the minikits, I have 100% completion but the achievement is still locked, I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem, or a similar one with XBOX achievements?

Lord Malakite
04-06-2011, 09:36 AM
So I finished LEGO Star Wars 3 100% and unlocked everything minikits, gold bricks, characters, vehicles, and all that jazz, but the "A presence I've not felt since...", which is unlocked by collecting all the minikits, I have 100% completion but the achievement is still locked, I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem, or a similar one with XBOX achievements?
You aren't alone. Several people at various other websites (like Xbox, GameFAQs and Gamespot) have also reported encountering one of two glitches for this achievement. Some, like you, report that they have not gotten the achievement despite having 100% completion/all minikits. While others have reported that they have gotten the achievement while they are still missing anywhere from 3 to 5 of the minikits.

Tycho
01-01-2012, 10:23 AM
I play on the Wii, but I love the Lego Star Wars games and wanted to join in the chat here.

I really like the Ryloth mission. And you get to use an AT-PT! I also love the starfighter battle that the story begins with.

Geonosis is well done where you have to call in heavy arms support and use all the vehicles to attack! That's awesome!
Except for a lack of firepower, the BARC speeders are very practical for getting around this board!

LEGO Clone Wars is addicting, just as it's predacessor was.

BTW: I now also have the Playstation 2 which I picked up at half price to play Civil War games made by the History Channel.