PDA

View Full Version : New Figures

DarkArtist
03-04-2002, 06:11 PM
It seems that lately Walmart is getting new merchandise while the other stores are holding off on product. I know for a fact that Toys R Us has been ordering fewer amounts of action figures due to the thousands of left overs from Episode 1.
On a possitive noteI have found the Imperial Commander, FX-7, Queen Amidala, and Rebel Trooper figures at Walmart and the local Toy R Us is flooded with Eeth Koth and Zutton Figures.

KENNY GUIDO
03-05-2002, 06:13 AM
NOT TRUE. WALMARTS HERE ON LONG ISLAND HAVE NO FIGURES ON THIER PEGS AND THE TOYS R US'S HAVE AT LEAST 4-8 DOZEN NEW FIGURES.

OC47150
03-05-2002, 07:40 AM
I have to agree with Kenny Guido on this one. I went on a three-hour hunting expedition two weekends ago and only found the Lando wave at the stores. Very frustrating.

The last time I saw any of the new figures in the stores (a Wal-Mart) was right after New Year's, and nothing since.

ew2seal
03-05-2002, 08:14 AM
HEY FELLOWS,

I AM FROM THE EASTERN KENTUCKY AREA. OUR WALMART STORES SEEM TO STAY BARE HERE TO. I KNOW HOW YOU GUYS FEEL. I HAVE BEEN DOING A LOT OF RESEARCH. AND I AM FINDING OUT THAT A LOT OF STAR WARS MERCHANDISE HEADS OUT THE BACK DOOR OF PLACES. AND ENDS UP ON THE INTERNET AND LUDICRIS PRICES. IN THIS AREA IT TAKES 3-6 MONTHS AFTER A WAVE HAS BEEN RELEASED TO MAKE IT TO THIS AREA. AND SOMETIMES THEN I NEVER SEE THEM. THE LAST 3-4 FOUR WAVES HAVE NEVER EVEN MADE IT HERE. EXCEPT EETH KOTH AND ZUTTON. AND WHAT IS UP WITH THE WAVE WITH BOSHEK, TEEBO, R4M9. WILL IT HIT STORES BEFORE AOTC. WHO KNOWS. IF ANY BODY CAN ANSWER THESE QUESTION FEEL FREE. ALL I KNOW IS IT IS HARD TO FIND ANYTHING IN THE ASHLAND KENTUCKY AREA. AND MAY I ADD THAT I HATE EXCLUSIVES. PRODUCT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN EVERY STORE.

EW2SEAL

OC47150
03-05-2002, 08:31 AM
I know the FX-7 has been in my area; a couple of friends have found them at some of the higher volume/busy stores in the area, specifically Target and Wal-Mart. But the other stores are lagging far behind.

Mandalorian Candidat
03-05-2002, 10:53 AM
The only new figure I've found is JACK SQUAT. The stores in my area (UT) have had nothing new for soooo long. I'm starting to wonder if we're even going to get EP2 stuff.:cry:

OC47150
03-05-2002, 10:56 AM
I hate to admit this, but I'm glad I bought the new Rebel fleet trooper from a flea market vendor on New Year's Eve for $10! That's the last time I've seen the figure!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-05-2002, 04:17 PM
Have patience my friends. Those new figures are out there, lurking somewhere. The FX-7 wave I have spotted at least 5 different stores at various times the past few months. I have also seen the Eeth Koth/Zutton wave just recently. Know your shipment dates and times. Also, for whatever reason, Saturday has been a lucky day for me to find the new figs. Who knows, maybe a few months from now these POTJ figs will be on clearance to make room for EPII, although I doubt it, but you never know.

OC47150
03-05-2002, 04:28 PM
I'm hoping that, too, Bantha Cleaner. I guess those figures are out there somewhere, just waiting.

GeneralKenobi
03-05-2002, 08:48 PM
The situation in Georgia is about the same...I've seen tons of the Tessek and Ketwol wave at Wal-Mart and Target. The only new figure I have found lately is a bunch of Zuttons and they were at TRU to my surprise...

JEDIpartner
03-05-2002, 09:22 PM
I was just at the Wal-Mart west of Cleveland and they had a bunch of JEDI STARFIGHTER: LEGO kits, but only 1 Tessek and 1 Ketwol figure. That's ALL they've had hanging on the pegs for weeks!!!

KENNY GUIDO
03-06-2002, 05:48 AM
It's hard to believe that the FX-7 wave is all over in new york in all the toys r us's now.

crucifido
03-06-2002, 02:37 PM
Out here in socal - disneyland is flooded with the FX-7 wave if anyone is interested. They're 10 bucks a pop there though.

OC47150
03-06-2002, 02:42 PM
I'm happy to report that I found Eeth Koth and Snaggletooth at my local TRU Tuesday night. I only had money for one so I picked Eeth. He looks like he could kick some major a@#!! I can't wait to see him in action in Ep. 2!