PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Vintage WEDGE ANTILLES... and that GAMORREAN GUARD...

JEDIpartner
04-25-2011, 04:58 PM
I hope that subsequent waves will include more than one-per case of the Wedge Antilles figure... and how about sticking that hard-to-find Gamorrean Guard in the Legacy line in 2012??!!!

PLEASE??!!!!

Jedi_nav
05-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Has the new Wedge actually been seen out there in the wild? I'd love to find him. I missed out on Wedge when the offered him up in the Falcon carrying case. I got the Imperial Scanner dude in that and was not about to buy another one of those things seeing that that case sucked. So I'd love to get me a Wedge. And Jedipartner you are so right on putting the PIG in the Legacy line.

JEDIpartner
05-13-2011, 08:49 AM
I've not heard about this wave 3 revision case hitting the wild OR hitting the 'net. It looks like only Entertainment Earth had this up for pre-order. I didn't want the entire wave again, so I didn't order it. I'm still checking the 'net everyday to see if someone has the Wedge up for order as a single. I still don't think I'm gonna find this.

It's silly that they put both the Clone Trooper and Sandtrooper that has been lingering on the pegs into this assortment when they should've packed an extra Gamorrean and a second Wedge in that case. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!

bigbarada
05-14-2011, 07:56 PM
putting the PIG in the Legacy line.

Do you mean the Saga Legends line? Because Legacy was cancelled back in early 2010.

If you are talking about putting the Gamorrean in Saga Legends, then there is a question about this very topic in the current Q&A, so please go vote for it. :)

JEDIpartner
05-16-2011, 12:28 PM
Yeah... that's what I meant. LOL

Jedi_nav
05-16-2011, 01:26 PM
Yes...Legends would be the right line. Sorry about that guys.

JEDIpartner
05-16-2011, 03:40 PM
AKA "You know... that line I generally don't buy anything from."

mtriv73
05-16-2011, 06:38 PM
I'm kind of worried now that EE has stopped taking pre-orders and the wave hasn't been put up for pre-sale anywhere else. I wonder if Hasbro saw how many sandtroopers, endor rebel troopers, and E3 clones were rotting on the pegs and decided to rethink this wave. Hopefully they did and Wedge will come out in a different wave after Comic-Con.

bigbarada
05-16-2011, 07:12 PM
Yeah... that's what I meant. LOL

Yes...Legends would be the right line. Sorry about that guys.

I knew that, I was just being a smartarse. :silly:

JEDIpartner
05-17-2011, 08:37 AM
I'm kind of worried now that EE has stopped taking pre-orders and the wave hasn't been put up for pre-sale anywhere else. I wonder if Hasbro saw how many sandtroopers, endor rebel troopers, and E3 clones were rotting on the pegs and decided to rethink this wave. Hopefully they did and Wedge will come out in a different wave after Comic-Con.

I know... I was thinking the same thing. This means that I will NEVER see a Gamorrean Guard unless they put it in that... whatever the frak it's called line. :(

Jedi_nav
05-23-2011, 12:02 PM
AKA "You know... that line I generally don't buy anything from."
I agree, I never have bought anything from that line either. But you will if they have the PIG! Then you can say, "That'll do pig that will do."

JEDIpartner
05-23-2011, 04:34 PM
I agree, I never have bought anything from that line either. But you will if they have the PIG! Then you can say, "That'll do pig that will do."

LOL!! I know that's right!!!! :yes:

JEDIpartner
05-26-2011, 09:27 AM
Typical!!!! :frus:

I have been checking all the e-tailers everyday, each hour for the last two weeks for this b**tard! Wouldn't you know it that Brian's Toys had it in for a brief moment last night when I met my dad and stepmother for dinner??!!!

I hate this.

WAKE UP HASBRO!!! THESE THINGS ARE SELLING FOR OVER $100 on eBay!!!!!! SOMEONE'S MAKING MONEY ON THESE AND IT'S NOT YOU!!!

jedikiss
05-26-2011, 10:24 AM
Typical!!!! :frus:

I have been checking all the e-tailers everyday, each hour for the last two weeks for this b**tard! Wouldn't you know it that Brian's Toys had it in for a brief moment last night when I met my dad and stepmother for dinner??!!!

I hate this.

WAKE UP HASBRO!!! THESE THINGS ARE SELLING FOR OVER $100 on eBay!!!!!! SOMEONE'S MAKING MONEY ON THESE AND IT'S NOT YOU!!!

i know same thing happened w/ me last night except my wife and I had to go to her niece's little boy's preschool graduation at the same time. normally 19.99 I'd pass on, but it's just 1 figure i am looking for at the moment and considering gas and time hunting just for 1 $10 afig at retail, brian's price seemed justifiable. Afterall, w/ all the figs i have, buying 1 at once in a great while at inflated online site prices, isnt going to break the bank or hinder my collection in any way. but what really ****es me off is, i emailed brian's toys a couple days ago and they replied that they were getting the wave but wouldnt have any available to offer for quite a while, but i still checked thier site, and others every chance i get

JEDIpartner
05-26-2011, 11:17 AM
I'm still looking myself. I think $19.99 is insane, but I too would've paid that much for it. This is so stupid.

TheDarthVader
06-09-2011, 02:36 PM
I preordered long ago for two cases, each with a Wedge and a Piggy. So I have both of the Wedge figures (cardback variants) and two more piggies! GO ME! I knew the wedge would be a pain in the arse to find. He always has been hard to find it seems.

Darth Awgmon
06-09-2011, 03:02 PM
So yesterday I stopped by Kohl's because I had one of those $10 off any purchase cards. I see that there are many CW figures in stock and two Vintage figs. There is an Admiral Ackbar and one other figure behind it. To my surprise, the other figure was a Gamorrean Guard. Needless to say I bought it ($9.89 on sale) and also picked up a Bakugan toy for $1.19 to push my total over $10 so I could use my coupon deal. Ended up paying a little over $1 total. This is a Kohl's store that I rarely visit. I don't think it was a revision case, because the only other vintage fig on the pegs was that Ackbar, and there was room for more. I'm thinking that the Pig must have been stashed somewhere and only recently been put on the pegs. Either way, I guess I got lucky.