PDA

View Full Version : KFC, Jar Jar cardboard stand-up with kids toys encased in it

ebarber
05-03-2011, 12:06 PM
I am looking for advice on the best place to post this item for sale, and how to list it. Not sure what it is called or what to put so people would know what it is that I am selling. It is a cardboard cut out of Jar Jar Binks from KFC and has all of the kids meal toys encased in the cut out. It stands about 5 ft 10 in tall. I grabbed it by the dumpster about 10 years ago and have had it since. I would like to sell it, but have no idea of it's value to a collector, or where to post it and how to title the post. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

bobafrett
05-07-2011, 09:56 PM
I have no idea what it's worth, but I was going to snag one from my "KFC" back in the day, but thought better of it. Instead I went in and talked with a store manager to see if I could have it when the promotion was over, and he checked with corporate and they said "No". You may want to check on eBay and see if they have any listed for sale, and get an idea of what people are willing to pay for it, if at all. I'd make an offer, but I have only $5 in the bank.