PDA

View Full Version : Things you find on the web that make you pause... (keep it clean)

JEDIpartner
05-09-2011, 01:46 PM
I was looking for something and just thought I'd mess around on dogpile.com. I ran across something that caught my eye, so I went in for a closer look. It pertains to one of our own...

DOES ANYTHING HERE LOOK FAMILIAR AND/OR OUT OF PLACE (http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Weiselberg_Josh_1250328791.aspx)?

Really? Really.

LOL

El Chuxter
05-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Maybe we should redirect the Hasbro Q&A?

JEDIpartner
05-09-2011, 04:03 PM
Maybe we should redirect the Hasbro Q&A?

Ya think?! LOL

I wanna know who did that. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lord Malakite
05-09-2011, 07:32 PM
Things you find on the web that make you pause... (keep it clean)?
Finding a contact/user profile for "SirSteve" on an S&M website.

JEDIpartner
05-10-2011, 11:35 AM
For real???!!! LOL
:razz:

sith_killer_99
05-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Here's one, an oldie but a goodie...

http://www.amazon.com/What-Really-Want-Set-Hollywood/dp/0823099539/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2DKTWOU04DJIA&colid=2MY59BIZ18NBW

Anyone?

Lord Malakite
05-12-2011, 11:36 AM
For real???!!! LOL
:razz:

Yep, for real. :p Still have the link saved somewhere in my emails or PMs, but its been several years since I found it (so the profile page may no longer exist). Showed Steve the link way back when I found it. He says it isn't him, but I have my suspicions. :D

JEDIpartner
05-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Yep, for real. :p Still have the link saved somewhere in my emails or PMs, but its been several years since I found it (so the profile page may no longer exist). Showed Steve the link way back when I found it. He says it isn't him, but I have my suspicions. :D

HAHAHA! Whoops! :)

El Chuxter
05-12-2011, 05:00 PM
So far, no one's asked what Malakite was doing on an S&M website.... :eek:

And, no, I'm not asking. Whatever the answer, I don't want to know. ;)

JEDIpartner
05-13-2011, 08:52 AM
:o I already knew what he was doing over there. You know that S&M/Fetish freaks are usually sci-fi/comicbook/Renaissance Fair geeks too...

Lord Malakite
05-13-2011, 12:34 PM
So far, no one's asked what Malakite was doing on an S&M website.... :eek:

And, no, I'm not asking. Whatever the answer, I don't want to know. ;)
You wouldn't have brought it up if you weren't a little bit curious. :kiss:

:o I already knew what he was doing over there. You know that S&M/Fetish freaks are usually sci-fi/comicbook/Renaissance Fair geeks too...
Yes, yes we aren't we. :thumbsup:

Actually I found it while googling "SirSteve". This was back in 2002 when Steve was selling off that Toy Fair Darth Vader he had and the SSG forums came under siege from members of other SW websites. I was looking up what various Rebelscum and thejawa members' beef was with him.