PDA

View Full Version : Who Received "Sorry" E-Mail from TRU?

Sidiously Darth
03-04-2002, 07:24 PM
I'm just curious as to those that may have had their AT-ST order cancelled. I already know about those that received it. I want to hear from those who didn't or will not.

BTW, if you did get it and you want to get rid of the ewok, please email me at alecquaid@hotmail.com

Thanks!

LTBasker
03-04-2002, 07:45 PM
Your order was probably canceled because they took too many orders so they're canceling some of'em. Worry not, they'll be sitting at TRU soon enough. :)

Sidiously Darth
03-04-2002, 07:51 PM
Not to be concerned. I never placed an order for it and never intended to. I just found the discussion over it somewhat interesting. But I will get my hands on that ewok!!!:Pirate:

Beast
03-04-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Sidiously Darth
Not to be concerned. I never placed an order for it and never intended to. I just found the discussion over it somewhat interesting. But I will get my hands on that ewok!!!:Pirate:
You could always buy one, take the Paploo and sell the set to a collector that just wants another of the AT-ST's and Speederbike's but could care less about another Paploo. I am sure there is someone here that would take that kinda deal. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks