PDA

View Full Version : Pants below the butt... underwear exposed... Ugh! I begin to wonder...

JEDIpartner
05-31-2011, 11:21 AM
I wonder if fewer guys would wear their pants in this fashion if they knew exactly why this "fashion" trend started in the prisons.

Besides that... it's so 1992.

:lipsrsealed:

JimJamBonds
05-31-2011, 12:06 PM
I've heard the prison comment as well, so if "low" is prison style so to speak then what was the inspiration for Kris Kross who wore their pants backwards and low!?!? :yikes:

JEDIpartner
05-31-2011, 12:13 PM
Easy access in-out privileges? :eek:

Darth Awgmon
05-31-2011, 01:26 PM
Anyone who wears their pants half way down their backside looks like a freaking idiot and should be treated as such.

JEDIpartner
05-31-2011, 01:27 PM
Bless... :pleased:

Jedi_nav
05-31-2011, 03:44 PM
Anyone who wears their pants half way down their backside looks like a freaking idiot and should be treated as such.

Where is the LIKE button for this comment?

bigbarada
06-03-2011, 02:26 AM
We have these idiots walking around the store when I'm working at Walmart every once in a while. Usually one of the managers will tell them to leave the store because they are offending the other customers. :thumbsup:

JEDIpartner
06-03-2011, 07:33 AM
Oh, that's awesome!!

We've got one joker here at work who wears his pants that way. He was trying to take a recycling dumpster on wheels down the stairs the other day. He was going slowly since it was so full and he had to bend over to accommodate each step and his pants kept slipping down. I went over to him and told he looked like a complete dolt and that his pants wouldn't fall down if stopped wearing them like a prison b**ch who was waiting for a little "bend over and scream". LOL

JEDIpartner
06-16-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm sorry that he was grieving, but he deserved this...
CLICK HERE FOR STORY (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Grieving-New-Mexico-safety-hauled-off-plane-boo?urn=ncaaf-wp2673)