PDA

View Full Version : Original television show ideas...

JEDIpartner
07-06-2011, 09:15 AM
I think it would be awesome to put Casey Anthony on Kate Gosselin's show. The could call it Kate & Casey + 8. It would come back the next season as Kate & Casey + 7. The following season would be Kate & Casey + 6 and... well, you get the idea.

:D

El Chuxter
07-06-2011, 09:30 AM
Or they could devote an entire season of one family of procedural dramas to a storyline about "Carrie Antonia." Different CSI techs from different cities using lasers and flashbacks to prove her guilt, with every episode ending with a major actor looking at the camera and saying, "Guilty as hell."

Sad thing is, it would be more entertaining than CSI is in reality.

JEDIpartner
07-06-2011, 09:53 AM
It totally would be!

I'm actually waiting for Nancy Grace to snap and maybe we can do a one-off episode featuring her attempts to do Casey Anthony in. LOL

Bel-Cam Jos
07-06-2011, 10:38 AM
How about a reality show where there's no competition or prize, just people eating breakfast/showering/brushing teeth/washing clothes/getting to work on time/driving to pick up kids from school/paying bills/watching TV/etc.?

El Chuxter
07-06-2011, 10:48 AM
Or a reality show inspired by one line in Mrs. Doubtfire, called simply "Drive-By Fruiting"? It films people going about their business, and, suddenly, someone drives by and throws a watermelon at them.

JEDIpartner
07-06-2011, 11:32 AM
How about a reality show where there's no competition or prize, just people eating breakfast/showering/brushing teeth/washing clothes/getting to work on time/driving to pick up kids from school/paying bills/watching TV/etc.?

I think I've seen that show on occasion. It's weird that it seems to come on whenever I pass a reflective surface.

Or a reality show inspired by one line in Mrs. Doubtfire, called simply "Drive-By Fruiting"? It films people going about their business, and, suddenly, someone drives by and throws a watermelon at them.

AHAHAHAHA!!! I love that line!!!! I'd be in for that.

Back in 1985, my friend and I would play Lionel Richie's "Penny Lover" really loud, drive past prostitutes and throw pennies at them. :eek: Bad Dale! BAD!!!!

sith_killer_99
07-06-2011, 06:02 PM
I think it would be awesome to put Casey Anthony on Kate Gosselin's show. The could call it Kate & Casey + 8. It would come back the next season as Kate & Casey + 7. The following season would be Kate & Casey + 6 and... well, you get the idea.

:D

Oh, I get it, it's supposed to be kinda like "Survivor". Does the last kid get $1,000,000?

I'm not sure the networks would bless off on a guaranteed 7 season run though.

JEDIpartner
07-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Oh, I get it, it's supposed to be kinda like "Survivor". Does the last kid get $1,000,000?

I'm not sure the networks would bless off on a guaranteed 7 season run though.

Yes... that's it! If they need to work faster out of fear of cancellation, Casey* can just take the kids swimming for a couple episodes.

*I think it's completely vile that this piece of trash got away as easy as she did.

JEDIpartner
07-07-2011, 01:28 PM
New on E! Kourtney and Kim Take Cyanide.

New on Bravo Real Housewives Do Real Housework.

AMC presents Terminator: The Musical.

sith_killer_99
07-07-2011, 10:57 PM
AMC presents Terminator: The Musical.

Boo hiss....

Not cool man, EVERYONE knows I'm still not over the cancellation of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles! If I can't have my show back NO ONE gets a new Terminator show, not even a musical. :Pirate:

Pawn Star Truckers

El Chupacabra Chasers

How I did it and got away with it (Co-staring OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony)

On a side note, I had an idea for a show about a small group of nerdy friends. I would start with 2 roommates, then throw in the "I live at home with mommy" geek and some foreigner geek. They would all be smart, yet socially awkward. I would make a lot of intellectual references to scientific theories and throw in a bunch of comic book stuff (mostly DC), some Dungeons and Dragons stuff, Star Wars references, etc. Then I would add a hot neighbor, maybe an out of work actress. I was thinking of calling it "The Theory of Everything" or maybe E=MC2.

JEDIpartner
07-08-2011, 09:12 AM
Boo hiss....

Not cool man, EVERYONE knows I'm still not over the cancellation of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles! If I can't have my show back NO ONE gets a new Terminator show, not even a musical. :Pirate:

Pawn Star Truckers

El Chupacabra Chasers

How I did it and got away with it (Co-staring OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony)

On a side note, I had an idea for a show about a small group of nerdy friends. I would start with 2 roommates, then throw in the "I live at home with mommy" geek and some foreigner geek. They would all be smart, yet socially awkward. I would make a lot of intellectual references to scientific theories and throw in a bunch of comic book stuff (mostly DC), some Dungeons and Dragons stuff, Star Wars references, etc. Then I would add a hot neighbor, maybe an out of work actress. I was thinking of calling it "The Theory of Everything" or maybe E=MC2.

It will be OK... I promise. *condoles you*

I like your nerdy friends show. It shouldn't be too hard to find people to fill the slots around these parts.

E! presents The Girls Next Door Meet The Man Upstairs
Don Rickles' Are You Smarter Than A Hockey Puck?

Bel-Cam Jos
07-08-2011, 10:30 AM
A retired Roman gladiator starts a family in the Italian countryside and comments on the empire's development - The Vinny V. Vicci Show

A single dad struggles to raise his teenage pro tennis playing daughter in New York - Singles Match

A woman tries to change a Midwestern town into a vegetarian, low carbon footprint, socially accepting place (with a pet pot-bellied pig, a la "Eddie" from Frazier, as a character) - Green Makers

A C-list reality "star" from a cancelled program tries to create his own reality show using network executives - The Mo Beeus Circus

JEDIpartner
07-08-2011, 12:44 PM
A retired Roman gladiator starts a family in the Italian countryside and comments on the empire's development - The Vinny V. Vicci Show

A single dad struggles to raise his teenage pro tennis playing daughter in New York - Singles Match

A woman tries to change a Midwestern town into a vegetarian, low carbon footprint, socially accepting place (with a pet pot-bellied pig, a la "Eddie" from Frazier, as a character) - Green Makers

A C-list reality "star" from a cancelled program tries to create his own reality show using network executives - The Mo Beeus Circus

AWESOME!!!!! :thumbsup:

JEDIpartner
07-12-2011, 11:37 AM
The Deadliest Crotch a boatful of men see who can catch the most crabs. Stars: Kendra, The Kardashian girls, Denise Richards and the Real "Housewives" of New Jersey, Atlanta, New York and Orange County.