PDA

View Full Version : ARC Trooper Battle Pack

Scackmgack
08-03-2011, 09:04 AM
So, remember last year when I was upset at not being able to score an ARC Troopers Battle Pack, and people were like "What are you upset about? Just wait until April and you can get one when they hit stores!"

Well...it's August...and I didn't see any in stories...and they're going for upwards of $115 on eBay.

Someone tell me I missed the announcement that Hasbro is going to be making more of these in the future, because otherwise I'm not going to get one. :(

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Are they actually selling for that much, or is it just a few greedy people asking that much? There's a difference there; if nobody bites at that price, then it will eventually go down.

Since Hasbro has moved on to the three-figure battle pack now, they won't be making any more of this set. It's possible the figures might make their way into other releases, but also a little unlikely (one figure was based on concept art and was revised as Commander Colt; another was based on the micro-series and is thus probably not going to come out in any other avenue; and Rex is, well, nobody bought this set for Rex).

Scackmgack
08-05-2011, 10:50 AM
They're going for that. Check out the prices on amazon: http://amzn.to/pJx0pK

JediTricks
08-05-2011, 03:11 PM
On ebay, there haven't been any closed auctions, only Buy It Nows, and those have closed for between $40 and $65. However, those are no longer available, and nothing close is available anymore.