PDA

View Full Version : Mace Windu vs. Yoda

Pendo
03-05-2002, 05:06 PM
If for some strange and unknown reason Mace Windu and Yoda were to have a lightsaber duel, who do you think would win?

I think Mace's height a coolness would give him an advantage but I would have to say that Yoda would win. After all he is "The Master". Plus Yoda makes it all the way up to Episode VI, where as Mace doesn't make it past Episode III.

PENDO!

Boba Rhett
03-05-2002, 05:22 PM
Yoda would own Mace. :happy:

Jek Porky 2002
03-05-2002, 06:00 PM
Yoda!

master jedi
03-05-2002, 09:53 PM
Yoda would knock Mace back to before the Jedi order was even formed.

Rollo Tomassi
03-05-2002, 11:58 PM
Somebody would get their bald head slapped around by the green midget.

YODA RULES!

SithDroid
03-06-2002, 01:05 AM
Yoda all the way. One swift swipe of the lightsaber and Mace has no legs.:D

Beast
03-06-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by SithDroid
Yoda all the way. One swift swipe of the lightsaber and Mace has no legs.:D
Not to mention, he's also around the perfect height to turn Mace Windu into Maxine Windu. ;) Yoda all the way. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
03-06-2002, 02:36 AM
Y...
.....O...
...........D...
.................A...

Yoooda! :happy:

Yoda would slice Mace down to size....literally, starting at the knees. :D

Mace wouldn't really have an advantage with height; "Size matters not." :cool:

Jargo
03-06-2002, 06:50 AM
that depends on what you're talking about...... :eek:

I find it weird that everyone plumps for the frog. But having heard how mace uses the force in the new movie I've got to say that Yoda does seem more capable. yoda has a few neat tricks up his sleeve that would bamboozle the bald guy. i bet yodas great at poker too... So grudgingly i say Yoda even though I'd prefer mace to squish the frog. I just don't think it'd turn out that way. :(

LTBasker
03-06-2002, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
that depends on what you're talking about...... :eek:

I find it weird that everyone plumps for the frog. But having heard how mace uses the force in the new movie I've got to say that Yoda does seem more capable. yoda has a few neat tricks up his sleeve that would bamboozle the bald guy. i bet yodas great at poker too... So grudgingly i say Yoda even though I'd prefer mace to squish the frog. I just don't think it'd turn out that way. :(

M...A...C...E... (see you real soon) W...I...N...D...U... :rolleyes:

Don't forget... Y-O-D-A Yoda! Yoda! Yo-yo-yo-yo-Yoda! Ok. :cool:

Lobito
03-06-2002, 12:55 PM
Well...if its a lightsaber duel i think Yoda would loose. Of course we havent seen neither of these two guys in a lightsaber duel. Now as far as jedi powers, there is no doubt...Yoda IS the master.

Boba Rhett
03-06-2002, 02:44 PM
Yoda would easily beat mace in a saber fight too. When using sabers, you're also using the force. And as we all know, yoda is the master. You'll see....... :happy:

Lobito
03-06-2002, 03:27 PM
I know, thats why i wrote "as far as Jedi powers, there is no doubt...Yoda IS the master"...but in just a lightsaber duel...thats a different cookie...but who knows??:eek: :)

Dar' Argol
03-06-2002, 05:39 PM
All Yoda has to do is start talking really really fast. Trying to figure out all that backwards syntax would cause Mace's head to explode. Yoda would not have to lift a finger . . . claw . . . whatever he has:D

General Veers
03-06-2002, 07:20 PM
Force Push/Use-Yoda:cool:
Lightsaber-Mace Windu:cool:

Beast
03-06-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by General Veers
Force Push/Use-Yoda:cool:
Lightsaber-Mace Windu:cool:
Well, since Yoda trains all the Jedi children until they are taken by a Master for personal training, I wouldn't say that. Remember, Yoda is around 900 years old, so he probably knows most of the tricks and different lightsaber techniques. Hell, he probably trained Mace Windu even. "Size matters not" even in lightsabers. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lobito
03-07-2002, 02:36 PM
Well...Brad Gilbert trained Andre Agassi...and i dont think Brad could win a game against him, so again...who knows??