PDA

View Full Version : 2 Good Windus

Jek Porky 2002
03-05-2002, 06:52 PM
I've just been looking at the picture archive and by far the two best figures are the Basic Mace Windu and the Deluxe Mace Windu!
I know the Basic one is out on April 23 but when is the basic one out?

JEDIpartner
03-05-2002, 07:32 PM
I think the deluxe is the better of the two. I don't really care for the "OWWWWWWWWWWW!!! It burns!!! Get it off! Get it off!!!" look on the basic one. I just got the Eeth Koth and I think it is a piece of rubbish. L-I-M-I-T-E-D=B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

Beast
03-05-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
I think the deluxe is the better of the two. I don't really care for the "OWWWWWWWWWWW!!! It burns!!! Get it off! Get it off!!!" look on the basic one. I just got the Eeth Koth and I think it is a piece of rubbish. L-I-M-I-T-E-D=B-O-R-I-N-G!!!
It's a nice figure, but this is one case where a figure with interchangable heads would be so cool. I guess I will make my own, buy an extra of the deluxe and the basic figure and swap heads. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JEDIpartner
03-05-2002, 08:02 PM
I plan on doing the same thing with the Obi-Wan figures.

Jedi Law Student
03-05-2002, 10:31 PM
I just got Eeth Koth the other day, too, but I really like the figure. It could be that I'm just excited to finally see a sign that new figures are on the way. Okay, I'll grant that Eeth does seem to be having some anger control problems (hopefully, the rest of the Jedi Council won't find that out). ;) Nonetheless, I can definitely envision this figure in the arena playset, fighting alongside Mace Windu and all the other Jedi. I mean, his pose is very much in line with the new AOTC figures.

Now, in keeping with the topic of this thread, I'll return to the discussion about Mace Windu figures. I haven't looked at the basic figure that close, but I really like the deluxe version. I like this figure because it's two figures! You get your extra battle droid right there! The deluxe Darth Tyrannus figure is also pretty cool, IMHO. It's high on my wish list.

JLS

LTBasker
03-06-2002, 01:38 AM
I like the deluxe Mace the best for the E2 Maces and the basic figure of him would probably look better with the Reek or Acklay.

Jek Porky 2002
03-06-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
"OWWWWWWWWWWW!!! It burns!!! Get it off! Get it off!!!"

Does this mean that Jango has just said, "hold still there's a spark on your cloak"