PDA

View Full Version : Do Padme's other outfits from AOTC and ROTS interest others here?

Tycho
08-16-2011, 08:31 PM
I want to add to my dioramas the appropriate Padme figures from many of her scenes in the later PT films.

If you're satisfied with Rabe as the Handmaiden figure, all her TPM figures are made now. Sure, resculpts will come, but there are so many never-done-figures of the PT's leading lady from the latter two movies.

I was wondering what you want to see?

sebillba
08-17-2011, 07:01 AM
I can appreciate that some people want all her outfits for their dioramas, but personally I couldn't care less if we never see another Padme figure - I don't like her character in the films, and her figures always bore me.

DarkJedi5
08-17-2011, 12:20 PM
I have favorite outfits (like anything with the buns) but by no means do I need them all. I think that her white birthing gown while boring would be welcome in my collection and that one or two other outfits would be okay.

mtriv73
08-17-2011, 12:45 PM
I like Padme's buns as well. I think that the tatooine outfit from TPM needs to be redone (and maybe the arena outfit from AOTC), but other than that I don't really care.

El Chuxter
08-17-2011, 02:19 PM
I want "Wedding Night Lingerie Padme" from an unfilmed AOTC scene.

JediTricks
08-17-2011, 02:24 PM
No, I don't need any more Padme figures. She doesn't do enough in the films to warrant $9 a pop chess-piece figures, this crap is really expensive now and all she does most of the time is stand there and talk, there's no value in that. And by having the costume department change her outfit in EVERY SINGLE SCENE, the myriad of looks has actually made each one lack specialness, they're all equally pointless.

DarkArtist
08-18-2011, 03:15 PM
I want to add to my dioramas the appropriate Padme figures from many of her scenes in the later PT films.

If you're satisfied with Rabe as the Handmaiden figure, all her TPM figures are made now. Sure, resculpts will come, but there are so many never-done-figures of the PT's leading lady from the latter two movies.

I was wondering what you want to see?

i'd love to have Padme in every outfit seen in the movies... she's is one of my favorite characters of the PT.

Snowtrooper
08-18-2011, 06:12 PM
I'd like to see one made of her from the cut scene in ROTS when they were in Palpatines office. I always thought that was one of her more interesting outfits.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-19-2011, 12:24 AM
The TPM gowns were, by nature of the story, more ornate, so I'm glad that they've now made all of those (outside of the senate shawl). In theory, I'd like to see them all made, but I realize that it's not likely to happen at this point. I'd still like to see at least one new Padmé a year, though; I'd prefer to see the green/gold gown she wore during the "ruminations" scene in ROTS above anything else.

bigbarada
08-19-2011, 04:11 PM
There really aren't any Padme figures I would buy that haven't already been made into action figures. I would however like some updated resculpts of some of her more iconic Ep1 outfits.

The Theed Invasion outfit (which is the first outfit we see Padme wearing) is probably the most iconic from the Ep1 merchandising blitz. I wouldn't mind seeing a more detailed version that can actually sit in her throne (her throne would have to be included). Otherwise, the POTJ version of that outfit is pretty good.

The one I would like to see updated the most, however, would be the crazy-extravagant Senate Gown from Ep1. We had a figure of it in 1999, but it looks terribly outdated and would probably look pretty awesome (and less plastic-y) if sculpted with the level of detail that we've seen recently.

Otherwise, maybe some SA versions of her Peasant Girl outfit from Ep1 and her Arena Battle outfit from Ep2 and that's about all I want out of new Padme figures.