PDA

View Full Version : What obscure AOTC figures do you want?

Tycho
08-16-2011, 08:37 PM
TPM and ROTS are very well covered in terms of what figures coud be offered from these films.

There are still some figures from AOTC (not including all the Padmes) that I'd like to see. They are:

Nyrat Agira (Club Outlander)
Kaminoan Civilian
5 year old Clone kid 2-pack (looks to be 10 years old and already made and included with Lama Su once before)
Rickshaw Droid
6 armed waiter droid from the refugee freighter
Queen Jamilla
Cliegg Lars
Jocasta Nu
Hermione Bagwa (Dexter's Diner)
Rogwa Woodrata (Separatist - most think is Tonbuck Toora)
Senator Tikkes (Separatist Quarren)
Outlander Bartender

sebillba
08-17-2011, 06:53 AM
I'll repost my list from your other most wanted poll thread - most of these (apart from Cliegg) are pretty obscure.

Cliegg Lars
Dar Wac
Gondrin Upal
Honka
Onaconda Farr
Rogwa Wodrata
Seboca
Tas Kee
Tikkes / Tundra Dowmeia

Battle Droid
08-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Rogwa Wodrata
Tikkes
Denaria Kee
Cat Miin
Rune Haako/Gilramos Libkath
Geonosian (Wingless, seen in the Arena stands.)
Geonosian (Picador)
Neimoidian Ground Crewman (Both versions)

bigbarada
08-17-2011, 11:39 PM
Aside from a few random Coruscant background aliens, there's really nothing I want from AOTC.

However, I'd buy a figure of this Klatooinian:

El Chuxter
08-18-2011, 01:58 AM
If we're counting Cliegg as "obscure," then I want Cliegg, Beru, Owen, Jamilla, Jocasta Nu, Hermione Bagwa, and the waiter droid. I'd probably get any aliens who looked decent, and wouldn't mind some Outlander patrons, but no one in particular.

DarkArtist
08-18-2011, 03:21 PM
If we're counting Cliegg as "obscure," then I want Cliegg, Beru, Owen, Jamilla, Jocasta Nu, Hermione Bagwa, and the waiter droid. I'd probably get any aliens who looked decent, and wouldn't mind some Outlander patrons, but no one in particular.

i'd go for:

Hermione Bagwa
Sarissa Jeng (Screaming female jedi)
Senator Toonbuck Toora
Handmaiden Motee
Rolo Droid (Rickshaw Droid with cart)
Forklift Droid (The one that C-3PO falls on in the Droid Factory)
Cliegg Lars

Snowtrooper
08-18-2011, 06:04 PM
I'm most interested in:
1. Clieg Lars
2. Dorme
3. Queen Jamilla
4. Sio Bibble

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-19-2011, 12:26 AM
What was wrong with the Owen and Beru from 2009?

El Chuxter
08-19-2011, 09:15 AM
What was wrong with the Owen and Beru from 2009?
My bad. I was actually confusing them with ANH Owen and Beru, both due for resculpting (though the 1999 Beru I can live with).

Droid
08-19-2011, 10:58 AM
I hate the ANH Owen. That and Dr. Evazan were the two most disapointing sculpts for me in the history of the line. I'm glad we're getting a new Evazan. I have hopes for Owen, but they are low. I think Beru is fine.

The only other figure I want from AOTC is Cliegg.