PDA

View Full Version : EPII Sneak Preview Figures in STOCK!

Deoxyribonucleic
03-06-2002, 04:01 PM
Hey all, I got an email from Entertainment Earth, they have the 4-pack sneak preview figures in stock and ready for order if anyone is interested. Set includes Zam Wessel, R3-T7, Jango Fett and Clone Trooper. Here's the URL

www.entertainmentearth.com
Item# HS84455LL

They look pretty darn good!

:D :D :D

Jek Porky 2002
03-06-2002, 05:17 PM
I've got mine and belive me they are pretty darn good!

Deoxyribonucleic
03-06-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
I've got mine and belive me they are pretty darn good!

Living over thar, you musta paid an arm and at least one leg for them lol :D

General Veers
03-06-2002, 06:07 PM
I got mine today from EE, for that awesome price. Not too bad for somehting that was selling for $250.00+ a couple of weeks ago.:D

Deoxyribonucleic
03-06-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by General Veers
I got mine today from EE, for that awesome price. Not too bad for somehting that was selling for $250.00+ a couple of weeks ago.:D

Where on earth was that price from? HALACALIJA!

General Veers
03-06-2002, 08:04 PM
On ebay, the sneak preview Jango Fett was selling for an outrageous price. Some people never learn:crazed:

General Veers
03-06-2002, 08:05 PM
BTW, I checked EE, and the Sneak Preview Set is already gone. That was fast, they must've had a small quanity.

Deoxyribonucleic
03-06-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by General Veers
BTW, I checked EE, and the Sneak Preview Set is already gone. That was fast, they must've had a small quanity.

I posted that early this morning when I woke up to that wonderful email so I guess it depends on what time you checked...usually their stuff goes pretty fast (less than a day) when peeps find out and I was on rebel scum and they had the news as well so no telling how many people knew about it LOL I guess alot :) but you can still order it now and be one of the first on their back order list. I've gotten lots of stuff from them and I live very close too which is lucky and I've never been unsatisfied with their product or how fast they get it to you even on backorder!

Jedi Drew
03-06-2002, 11:22 PM
Boy, Entertainment Earth took my credit card# fast then Oh well...the Sneak Preview 4-Pk is on BACK-ORDER. Guess what I don't deal with a co./ web site that screw's you. I'm gonna cancel my order ASAP. Good Luck with these a@@

PloKoon2385
03-07-2002, 12:38 AM
Man...... they were in stock when I checked and then 20 minutes later when I went back on to order...... they were out. Dang it! With my luck, I'll never get them. :( Does anyone know how hard these are going to be to find?

Deoxyribonucleic
03-07-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Drew
Boy, Entertainment Earth took my credit card# fast then Oh well...the Sneak Preview 4-Pk is on BACK-ORDER. Guess what I don't deal with a co./ web site that screw's you. I'm gonna cancel my order ASAP. Good Luck with these a@@

Actually they're a great company. Like I said previously, I've gotten lots of stuff from them and a LITTLE bit of patience will get people those figures and they don't charge your card UNTIL they send the figures. And most likely anywhere else you can get them, they will be on backorder as well as was the case I noticed with many of the internet toy companies that are advertised on SSG. :crazed: :) :crazed: :D :crazed: