PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Previews

Jek Porky 2002
03-06-2002, 04:32 PM
Eclipse toys in Stafford have today bought about 15 of each of the sneak previews, so if anyone fancies a little venture to Stafford it would be well worth it.
They are all 9.99 each, today I bought Zam Wessel and Jango Fett and I have the other 2 reserved as I don't get payed untill tomorow. They are also getting the proper Attack Of The Clones figures in at the begining of April but won't be allowed to sell them untill the 23rd, but as I'm there best customer I am allowed to see them as soon as they get them and they have already reserved a whole set for me, which is really kind as I didn't even ask them!

BOBA_FETT_19228
03-07-2002, 08:57 AM
My local Forbidden Planet has them for 8 each which is an ok price but I passed on them because I feel they are money grabber's,they charge far to much for their other stuff. A fine example of Forbidden Planet, when the EP1 stuff was on sale dirt cheap a few year's ago a shop about 2 store's up from them had some of the rare stuff for a 1 each. Well you know what FP did? Sent one of their staff to go to this shop buy everyone of the figure's i.e JAR JAR swimming,DARTH SIDIOUS holographic etc so's they could sale them for themselve's at 12 each.

Jargo
03-07-2002, 02:14 PM
'The Entertainer' will be stocking the preview figures from march 16th onwards in their real world stores and the website http://www.thetoyshop.com has them on pre-order. you need to hit the 'mail me when back in stock button on each item for it to register an order request or something. From the main page just type in a search to go straight to the product and cut out the pages you have to click through. Or wait six years for the main page to load and hit the button animation in the top right corner. Then when the next page has loaded six years later hit the new episode two button to get a full listing of what they will be stocking.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you guys know.

:)

Jek Porky 2002
03-07-2002, 04:11 PM
Today I picked up a Clone Trooper and R3-T7, and very nice they are to!

sith_killer_99
03-08-2002, 11:09 PM
Emperor Jargo, I have fastaccess DSL connection. It only takes like a week to load the front page for me.;)

Jargo
03-09-2002, 07:31 AM
Oh for a cable connection...... :( Strange that everyone has the preview figures and no Teebo wave yet. The Teebo wave came out before the previews. Hmmmm......:rolleyes:

Jek Porky 2002
03-09-2002, 01:13 PM
Yes, I was thinking the same thing, when I went into Eclipse on Wednesday they told me they were expecting some figures later that day, I automaticaly presumed that they where going to be the Teebo wave, so you can imagine my suprise when I went back later that day to find that they where the Preview figures!

I think he said the Teebo wave would be in a fortnight.

sith_killer_99
03-09-2002, 05:13 PM
I'm not so supprised. The Bo Shek wave will be HTF, it seems that all Hasbro's end runs are like this. I don't expect to see much of the FX-7, Eeth Koth, or Bo Shek waves! AKA the "No Force File" figures.

The Preview figures are hitting stores now and everyone will be watching and waiting for the EP2 stuff. Hasbro isn't interested in shipping these last POTJ waves.:dead: The line is ENDING.

Instead Hasbro will be focusing on the stuff from Toy Fare 2002! And the New Movie! And the new gimmicks! And the new...(insert comment here)!:greedy: :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: :greedy:

All I can say from a collectors point of view is...:cry:

So get them now!

Jargo
03-09-2002, 06:31 PM
I have a stash of cash put on one side for Teebo and friends when they appear. I'm hovering on the add to cart buttons on every major online store this side of the Atlantic. As soon as those babies hit Europe I'm snapping them up no matter what they cost. I'm gonna try and get at least three R4 droids because they're cool. But what could i do with more than one Teebo or Boshek? Why oh why couldn't some of the crappier EU figures been the last wave? Hasbro I hate you with a passion! GRRRRR!!!

*Shakes metaphorical fist in air ineffectually*

Jek Porky 2002
03-10-2002, 05:46 PM
I'm definatly going to get them, if I do this will be the first collection I will have completed, the closest I've came before is all of Episode I bar TC-14.

gibbspaulus
03-11-2002, 08:46 AM
Jed, there's a company advertised in Model and COllector's mart doing TC-14 for 15 a go. Their number is 01332340777