PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Simpsons Episode

Jek Porky 2002
03-06-2002, 04:58 PM
What is your favourite episode of the Simpsons, I don't know why I have started this thread because I don't have one favourite inparticular, but the best are from season 2 to season 4 and the worst are from season 1. I'm not sure if you can count season 11 to 13 as some of the worste but the story lines have become more and more obscure as they have run out of ideas, and I think now they just rely on a special guest voice every week to keep the viewing figures up.

Anyway, what's your favourite?

jw_bryant
03-06-2002, 05:14 PM
i like that story-telling one, with the guy that they had to give a sponge bath to have him tell them. :D
"Oh Boy!!! Buffalo Testicles!!!"

spacelord
03-06-2002, 10:27 PM
A Tale of Three Springfields.

Eat your heart out Tarantino.

2-1B
03-07-2002, 01:35 AM
Aerosmith visits Springfield.

Sure, it isn't the funniest episode but it combines two of my biggest entertainment loves :)

Bel-Cam Jos
03-07-2002, 06:59 PM
1. The one where Janet overhears something Jack says and takes it out of context.

2. The one where Gilligan ruins the escape.

3. The one where they get caught 30 minutes into the show and locked ina wherehouse, then escape and get into a high speed chace where Hannibal shoots the tires of the speeding car but the drivers slowly walk out, relatively unhurt and the team has to get away from the army dude.

4. The one where the creepy monster tries to scare them away but gets caught in a trap and turns out to be the old man.

5. The one when the boys get arrested by Sheriff Justice, but they trick him into escaping.

I have no favorite Simpson's episode. It'd be like choosing my favorite son. Except I have no son, OR daughter! Hmm; faulty logic. I'll get back to you.

:confused: