PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: One World

OC47150
01-19-2012, 01:23 PM
The cast is revealed, and a couple of nice looking ladies, too.

http://www.zap2it.com/news/pictures/zap-survivor-one-world-cast-pictures,0,2060951.photogalleryd.

OC47150
02-23-2012, 07:27 AM
Last night's ep should be called 'The boobs got in the way.'

Have you ever seen a more dysfunctional tribe as the women? Going back through the past seasons, I'd bet we'd find some comparisons, but nothing as bad as the current tribe. Kat should've gone home for losing the challenge. Nina made a good argument but none of the ladies had the backbone to go with her.

DarthQuack
02-24-2012, 08:00 PM
Haha, just getting back on this site a little more OC!

Yea serious, the girls are morons on that tribe....not sure what the hell they're thinking, Chelsea is :eagerness: though.

OC47150
03-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Can't say that I'll miss Matt. He was too Alpha Male.

Now let's see how long the ladies can keep it together.

DarthQuack
03-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Yea, he had no shot at winning with that arrogant attitude. Adios loser!

OC47150
03-08-2012, 07:36 AM
What the hell happened last night? Were those guys crazy? For a minute, I was hoping light bulbs would go off in some of their heads and they'd vote Colton off. What an arrogant douche!

What Leif did was wrong, but going to an unscheduled tribal council to deal with it was a little much. I think Tarzan has inhaled too much aesthestia in the OR.

DarthQuack
03-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Colton is quite the a-hole. I can't believe the names he was calling Leif, as well as the way he treated Bill at tribal council. He's become more hated than Russell easily. Tarzan is definitely a little crazy as well!

OC47150
03-15-2012, 07:24 AM
Colton has to be the biggest waste of human flesh to ever play Survivor. He'll get his...eventually, and I want to see it.

Did I hear a girly squeal when he was submerged during the immunity challenge?

And it never ceases to amaze me that a losing tribal votes off one of its strongest members.

DarthQuack
03-16-2012, 10:51 AM
That tribe is awful. I can't see how Colton can last til the end unless he takes that gross Alicia with him, even then, I can't see them lasting, unless they keep making promises and surviving. Hate them both.

OC47150
03-22-2012, 08:04 AM
It took an appendicitis to get of him, but we're finally rid of Colton!!! Now I can start enjoying the rest of the season!!

Alicia is delusional. Her chances of winning the million are about as real as her boobs.

It bothered me that none of the other men stood up for Christina when Colton and Alicia was belittling her. I know it would've put a huge target on their backs, but it would've been the right thing to do.

DarthQuack
03-22-2012, 07:19 PM
I hope Alicia gets eaten alive by some large animal out there. I really can't stand her. She got so damn lucky there was a merge. I was hoping they were just gonna vote someone off then and there too and make it interesting.

OC47150
04-04-2012, 09:10 PM
What's with all the puzzles?

Mike wasn't one of my favorites, but I think the guys needed to hang together for a tad longer and vote off a couple of the ladies.

OC47150
04-11-2012, 09:04 PM
These men are so blasted hopeless. Can't get their acts together.

OC47150
04-20-2012, 03:23 PM
The last likeable Survivor, for me at least, was voted off. I liked Leif. He wasn't a threat to anyone, and his chances of winning the money was nil.

Seems that each season, the producers find some oddball, and Troyzan's definitely it. At one moment, you want to sympathize with the guy 'cause he's an outsider. Then, he has an outburst which makes him reviled by all. Jeckyll and Hyde indeed.

OC47150
05-03-2012, 09:08 AM
There looks of total shock/surprise, and then there are looks of total shock/surprise. Kat had the latter. She didn't see that blindside coming at all. She's a self-confessed dumb, inexperienced 22-year-old and that's what got her voted off. She didn't play the game well at all.

Alicia amazes me. She thinks she's running the show, but the only thing running is her mouth.

This was the first tribal council in weeks (maybe 2 months worth of shows!) where Christina's and a guy's name were written down.

OC47150
05-10-2012, 11:28 AM
I'm surprised Tarzan lasted as long as he did, but if he hadn't been making numerous deals with the ladies he could've easily stayed around a little longer.

The Tarzan-Christina-Alicia so-called alliance made a poor move in not trying to get rid of Chelsea or Kim. One of those two will end up winning.

And in HD, Kim has a mustache. : O